Closed Macintosh Plus - cheap but cheerful (U.S. seller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwestlife

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
New Jersey
For Sale: Original beige Mac Plus computer. 4 MB RAM installed. No extra charge for yellowed case. The CRT is razor-sharp and bright enough that you have to turn down the knob or else it will hurt your eyes! The SCSI port doesn't work, but everything else does. U.S. 120 volt model.

Includes original short keyboard (no number pad), keyboard cable, M0100 mouse, and copies of System 3.0 and 3.2.

Asking only US$40.00 + shipping. Best offers welcome!

So with the scsi port not working (to hook up external scsi HD) you are limited to running everything from floppy?

So with the scsi port not working (to hook up external scsi HD) you are limited to running everything from floppy?

Yes, unless you could find one of the early Apple hard drives (designed for the 512K) which connects to the external floppy port.

Man, if I had the extra room I would so give it a place on a desk and feed it some power, unfortunately I am totally out of space unless I start taking over the kids' bedrooms :D

I just joined and was looking through old posts where I saw yours about an old mac and noticed that it did not have a sold sign on it. I have an old Mac Plus with a gimpy keyboard, keyboard cord and mouse and was interested in possibly purchasing these from you if there were still available.

Scott

Last edited:
I just joined and was looking through old posts where I saw yours about an old mac and noticed that it did not have a sold sign on it. I have an old Mac Plus with a gimpy keyboard, keyboard cord and mouse and was interested in possibly purchasing these from you if there were still available.

Scott

Scott here on amibay ya can't ask A seller to split item's from a sale unless he has said in his post and then he would have to list all item's with a price..

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom