Not open for further replies.

owen2471

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Country
england
Region
Sandwell
I'm selling my brand new mmc interface for all bbc computers. This item is brand new. It will be supplied with a CDROM full of instructions and utils. Everything you need to set up your sd card (which will be supplied), just not setup.

I'm looking for 22.00 Gbp plus shipping. I will send anywhere at cost to the buyer. PayPal gift prefered.

Not sure what make ?

Not sure what make ?

Hello
Not sure what make it is. Got it brand new from a guy on eBay that makes them. Brand new never used.

This upgrade will allow you to attach solid state storage to your BBC Micro

Fast, reliable data storage for BBC Micro
Suits BBC Model B, B+ and Master.
Professionally made PCB
128MB MMC card included
Turbo MMC ROM loads and saves data typically three times faster
Can be mounted internally or externally
Hot-swappable cards
Draws its power from the User Port - no PSU required
This kit has to be one of the easiest ways to add solid state memory storage to your BBC Micro and probably the best value too. Everything you need to get started is provided, including a 128MB memory card.

ill take it if it has the rom etc with it..

A ROM is a chip. Your BBC already has that.

If it doesn't, a file version is not going to help a thing.

You'll need the Rom chip

Acorn BBC Micros use Sideways ROM facilities to provide additional features or support additional hardware.
The Turbo MMC has it's own filing rom which must be added in order to access and utiluse the MMC interface...

TC :)

The ebay seller man will also email you a copy of the ROM for sideways loading if you ask him :)

ill take it if it has the rom etc with it..

You'll need the Rom chip

Acorn BBC Micros use Sideways ROM facilities to provide additional features or support additional hardware.
The Turbo MMC has it's own filing rom which must be added in order to access and utiluse the MMC interface...

Aaaaah, I see. Sorry sorry sorry *goes red with embarrassment*

Don't be embarrased my friend please, we have a family orientated community here where we really like to help each other and share knowledge and experience, it's what we do.
I'm sure you will be enlightening me regarding some system features in the very near future.

Regards
TC ;)

You'll need the Rom chip

Aaaaah, I see. Sorry sorry sorry *goes red with embarrassment*

I'm selling my brand new mmc interface for all bbc computers. This item is brand new. It will be supplied with a CDROM full of instructions and utils. Everything you need to set up your sd card (which will be supplied), just not setup.

I'm looking for 22.00 Gbp plus shipping. I will send anywhere at cost to the buyer. PayPal gift prefered.

:interested: pending some questions.
PM incoming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom