• Thread starter marculos
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1706
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marculos

Offered service to upgrade your classic xbox hard disk. Also will build an xbox with a new hard disk to specified requirements.

Service 1 - New hard disk replacement unmodded . If you can provide me with your eeprom.bin I can send you out a replacement hard disk for your xbox. Either send me a hard disk or I can provide one (new disk only). You will need to swap out the disk.

Service 2 - Replace hard disk softmodded.Send me your xbox and I will upgrade your hard disk, soft modded with Unleash X, XBMC installed , plus emulators like CoinOps 5 can be installed if required.Either send me a hard disk or I can provide one (new disk only).

Service 3 - Marculos XBOX. I can provide an xbox with a new hard disk (160gb, 250gb, 500gb), with CoinOps 5, Final Burn Legends Capcom, XBMC with iplayer etc.

PM me for a quote

Biggest hard disk

Biggest hard disk

I think the limit for IDE is 750gb though I have never installed bigger than 500GB. In theory it is possible to go up to 2tb with a IDE / Sata bridge, but I only curently can upgrade IDE drives due to the way I l need to lock the hard disk. Getting Sata drives to work is on my todo list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom