Closed Various Bits all New (more added 25-02-10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imnogeek

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Midlands
One of the suppliers I use was having a sale and getting rid of things at some VERY low prices, so, as you do, I went and snapped up a few of these bargains and whilst I was at it I ordered extra to pass on some of these offers to my fellow Amibayers :)

Please do not look at this as Trader activity as I am selling on at the same price as I paid I am just trying to pass on my good fortunes to other Amibayers. There are also a few bit I have had hanging around for a while which again I will pass on to you at cost.

Obviously all these items are new and also boxed where applicable.
Prima Navigator Pro Mouse. 2 button with scroll wheel, PS2 connection with a PS2 - serial adapter included. £0.19p moved to another thread.

Duratool Circlip plier set £0.94 (Sold)
Circlip.jpg

Stereo Jack adapter 2X 6.3MM(S) TO 1x 3.5MM(P). £0.06 each (Qty 6)
stereo.jpg

IDC Socket SR 20-WAY; Gender:Socket; Material/Contact:Nickel; Mounting Type:Cable; Plating, Contact:Gold over Nickel; Termination Method:IDC; 20 Ways, £0.12 each Moved to new thread
IDC.jpg

Pro Power Battery Holder, 4XAA Solder Tag £0.63
battery.jpg

NYKO Game 360 Face. Xbox360 customizable faceplate Kit. contains 1x replacement faceblate, 6x pre printed designs, software for template and 15 blank templates.(qty 2)
xbox360.jpg These have been moved to a new thread

Hard drive enclosure FTP sharing. USB 2.0 and RJ45(LAN) connection including cables, FAT32 configuration Xp/2000/ME/98SE/OS X (opened but unused) £28.79 (qty 1)
ext.jpg

SCSI Backplate/breakout. internal 50 way male to external 68 way female. £3.49 (qty 1)
scsi1.jpgscsi_s.jpg Moved to own thread

Linxs 42197, 25 way D Socket/25 Way D socket (Female to female) Null modem cable 2 metres Free of charge (Old stock stll sealed in bag) movedto new thread

Kensinton Battery Saver Wrist Pad Mouse mat for optical mice. I am using one with my wired optical mouse and it is good and comfortable to use. £0.26 eachMoved to own thread mat.jpg
I will charge postage at cost, but to allow me to get the listing up whilst I have time I will do this as requested or as soon as I get chance.

Gary

Last edited:
and a coule more bits..

Pro-Elec socket converter. plugs over a twin socket to make it a 4 way socket, silver £2.35 (Sold)
socket.jpg socket_back.jpg

Praktica digital photo key ring £2.30 (qty 1) (Sold)
keyring.jpg

IITRONICS media player, 1.5" colour display, rechargable battery, MP3/WMA playback, jpg/bmp photo viewer, AMV movie viewer, 1Gb, slimline silver, £6.47
media.jpg Moved to Own thread

Newly Added...25-02-10
23 way D solder Buckets male/pins/plug!! £0.54 each (qty 8 ) (Sold)
IMGP0416.JPG

2x phono plugs to 3,5mm socket £0.40 each (qty 7 ) ideal for Amiga to pc speakers ;)
IMGP0411.JPG moved to own thread

Last edited:
Could I put my name down for one of the Prima mice and the keyring please?

If you let me know the total with postage by PM I'll get it paid.

Thanks, Dave G :cool:

Could I put my name down for one of the Prima mice and the keyring please?

These have just arrived.

Thank you, Dave G :cool:

can I have a mouse and a mouse pad plz

I`ll pm dets some time saturday :)

How did I miss this little trove of treasure?
May I have dibs on the following,

1x Prima Navigator Pro Mouse
Pro-Elec socket converter
1x phono plug to 3,5mm socket
Duratool Circlip plier set

TY. :)

How did I miss this little trove of treasure?
May I have dibs on the following,

1x Prima Navigator Pro Mouse
Pro-Elec socket converter
1x phono plug to 3,5mm socket
Duratool Circlip plier set

TY. :)

Shucks, I missed your post, :( PM sent

Declaring interest in the 23 way D solder Buckets male/pins/plug (all 8 if possible) PM'ing for details...

Package received, safe and sound! (23-pin connectors) Will leave feedback..(y)
Thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom