Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

I'd like someone to convert an ATX PSU for me to use on my Amiga's as my trusty Amigakit PSU is going with the A1200 PPC I sold.

I have an identical 300w PSU here which came from an A1200 EZ Z4 Tower, I'd like to have it converted and retain the loom like the attached pic.

I will supply the PSU and a cable cut from a dead Amiga PSU, I just don't trust myself working with a PSU.

Thanks in advance, of course I will pay for shipping & your time :)

Attachments

• psu.jpg
    psu.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi!

I'd like someone to convert an ATX PSU for me to use on my Amiga's as my trusty Amigakit PSU is going with the A1200 PPC I sold.

I have an identical 300w PSU here which came from an A1200 EZ Z4 Tower, I'd like to have it converted and retain the loom like the attached pic.

I will supply the PSU and a cable cut from a dead Amiga PSU, I just don't trust myself working with a PSU.

Thanks in advance, of course I will pay for shipping & your time :)

If you run out of options, I can do this for you.

(actually, that sounds wrong! Yes, I can do it, but if someone else can do it without postage costs you may be better with them).

Thanks for the offer Chinners however it looks like I have found help from TheCorfiot :)

All the best,

Steve.

if you bring it to the show we can mod it there and then and you'll have no shipping costs:)

I would not be upset by that Steve, your call fella ;)

Besides watching Justin with tool's in his hands is priceless :LOL:

Cheers for the offer Justin but it's quite cheap to send it with My Herpes parcel drop so I'll get it sent off today. I look forward to seeing your modding skills in the near future though! I'm watching your new thread ;)

guys I love amibay with all the fighting with who's going to help a fellow.

:grouphug:

Perhaps I should pop round to Bas house to Quality Control check his work to AmigaKit standards ;)

You are always welcome Matthew, kettle and biccys ready ;)
And you can bring me some boards to repair for you too :LOL:

@Steve
All done my friend, +5v is spot on just powering an A1200 board.

TC :)

Thanks Bas, you're a Star (y)

@Amigakit, I'd have bought another if I didn't already have a spare, I've found this brand of PSU to be the best for power fully pimped out Amiga's!

@Bas

Feel free to visit us in our new offices across the road from our old location. The builders have completed most of the refurbishment now and we are getting back to normality after 18 months of stress during the moving process.

@FitzSteve
We have found them great for desktop/tower Amigas which need a lot of power too. I have one in my A1200T powering a 2TB SATA HDD/BlizzardPPC/ Mediator/FastATA and DVDRW

PSU back home & working great, thanks Bas - I owe you a Beer at Revival (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom