Not open for further replies.

mariosMSX

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Country
greece
Region
athens/mesologgi
For sale 5 old pc games (MS-dos, Win95 era) in large Paper boxes. All disks are in perfect condition, no scratches.

Game 1:
BROKEN SWORD, contains : Large external Paper Box, Large manual, double cd case, 2 CD's, comic book "Savage Warriors", smaller manual inside cd case, Virgin registration card. 12 euros
DSC00957_zpsec8e884d.jpg

Game 2 :
SHIVERS from Sierra on line, contains: external large paper box, internal (white) box, manual, cd case with smaller booklet inside, game (CD), 1995-1996 game catalog, warranty card. 12 euros
DSC00958_zps1a55934d.jpg

Game 3 :
CYBERMAGE, contains : external paper box, internal (black) box, CD case, manual, booklet inside cd case, CD with game. 14 euros
DSC00959_zps50b6ac95.jpg

Game 4 : CIVILIZATION II, contains : large external box, internal (white) box, heavy manual, cd case, CD with game, registration card and a large poster which explains the units, terrain, upgrades, buildings, discoveries e.t.c. 15 euros
DSC00960_zps2cc8f1b3.jpg

Game 5 : RIPPER. contains : external paper box, large manual, official strategy guide, pc power review-catalog, 6 CD's with game. 15 euros
DSC00961_zpsec31a0f0.jpg

All 5 games together for 40 euros.
Thank you!

:ninja: Interested in Shivers and Ripper pending quote to Denmark

Ripper is heavier, due to its official guide, it is like a book!
I suppose that Shiver will cost about 7 euros, for Ripper i will have to count the actual weight to see the cost. If it is lower that 2 KGR, then it will be less that 10 euros. I will also check the total weight for the 2 games, i expect about 10 euros for both.

There aren't too heavy, as i thought.
The SHIVERS is about 400+ gr while the RIPPER is about 1100 gr. If i am careful with packing, the total weight will be less than 2 Kgr, so the shipping will be about 10 euros for both of them.

@ slk486 : the shipping cost for both games is 10 euro, if it is more i will pay for it.
Are you still interested in 2 games?

Sorry, withdrawing interest due to other priorities. Thanks for checking!

Declaring interest in Cybermage. How much to Post to Texas in the states?

-Tristan

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:27 ----------

Declaring interest in Ripper as well but would like to know how much for shipping to Texas.

-Tristan

I am not about overseas cost, i will check it in Mondey morning and i will inform you.

Update with shipping costs:

All games (except RIPPER) are about 500 gr weight, and p&p cost is
simple mail, europe : 5 euros
registered with tracking, europe : 7 euros
simple mail, rest of the world : 6 euros
registered, rest of the world : 8 euros

The game RIPPER is heavier, it contains a book, so its weight is above 1 Kgr (different category) and the p&p cost is 10 euros for simple and 13 for registered. Any game packed together with RIPPER did not change the cost, as it is already in different category.
Thank you!

Declaring interest for all games. Is registered postage still 8 euros if I take them all? So a total of 68 euros?

Do you take Paypal?

-Tristan

I will weight all the games together, and i will inform you about shipping cost. I suppose that including RIPPER (heavy) the shipping cost could be a little higher.

A very detailed shipping costs and weight of the games, for USA, to inform Trist007. There are some package categories, <500gr, 500-1000gr, 1000-1500 e.t.c.

Broken Sword : 300+ gr, 6 euro simple mail, 8 euro registered
Shivers : 400 gr, 6 euro simple, 8 registered
CyberMage : 400 gr, 6 euro simple mail, 8 euro registered
Civilization2 : 600+ gr, 8,5 euro simple, 11 registered
Ripper : 1100+ gr, 15 simple, 18 registered

But if one game comes in the same package with RIPPER, the cost will not be raised, as the category is also "1000-1500 gr", for example RIPPER = 18 euro and RIPPER+SHIVERS is also 18 euro because together are below 1500 gr.

If you want all the games, i will pack them in 2 packages, one for RIPPER+SHIVERS and one with BROKEN SWORD+CYBERMAGE+CIVILIZATION. And i will try to calculate the best and cheaper combination for shipping.

(i know that shipping cost from Europe to USA, is a large problem, even biggest than the item's price sometimes!)

No deal with trist007, all items are still available.

Shipping cost to Europe :

simple package : 5 euros,
registered with tracking : 7 euros
RIPPER game :
simple package 8 euros
registered with tracking : 10 euros

I am open in offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom