Justin

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Hi all,

for sale is one Atari 1040STe upgraded to TOS 2.06.

this sale is for the 104STE, mouse, joystick, scart cable and kettle lead.

this has been painted by me in the original Atari grey, the keyboard is slightly yellowed.

took this to the show in Wolverhampton and all worked as it should all day.

looking for £40 plus carriage (this is a heavy machine so please keep this in mind)

cheers, Justin

Attachments

• STE1.jpg
    STE1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 0
  • STE2.jpg
    STE2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
i will take it m8 plz send me your paypal details

Have to pull out due to bills falling on the floor today :(

Hi, could be interested. How much is postage to Republic of Ireland?

Just to check, it's virus free isn't it?

I thought I read in Retro Gamer that the ST could be affected with viruses like the Wolf one which makes the ST think it has less memory than is physically present and that's why I ask :blink:

Apparently there is virus software for the machine like this one http://web.archive.org/web/20060614011553/http://www.uvk2000.com/ but looking at the list most appear to be bootsector viruses??

i don't have any software for this machine so i can't see how any viruses could be on there, it doesn't have a hard drive so again no chance of any infection:)

Last edited:
Hi Justin
I have been thinking of trying out an ST for a good while now and yours looks a really nice example. :cool: Declaring interest, guess I am 2nd in line.

Last edited:
well peeps,

here is what i can tell you....the STe is in a box 60x40x15 and weighs exactly 6kg.

please feel free to pick your fav method of shipping, the dimensions should give you idea of the carriage(y)

If sir_beaker is withdrawing then I will certainly buy it Justin. :)

Apologies, I meant to reply on the weekend :(. If Geraldine wants the machine I'll withdraw interest as I don't think I'll get much time to use it at the moment as I am still messing around with my standard ST, fitting the HxC emulator and retr0brighting it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom