Mendel

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
kokkola
Not to be confused with Myth: History in the making, there was a games compilation also called History in the making by U.S. Gold

This is a special item that I received originally as a christmas present when I was a kid. It wasn´t that long after I had received my c64. (I got it quite late in the late 80s)

I had so much fun with the games in that compilation... yet, when we moved to another house in the early 90s... my games collection didn´t follow us :double

This was probably not a very popular compilation due to being expensive back in the day. The only info I can find of it is this scan at zzap64:
Also cassettes in that compilation would have looked like this:
hitmv.png

I can´t seem to find a shot of the box unfortunately and most of my google searches seem to find that myth game.

As you might guess, having the box and as much of the paperwork as possible is preferrable. I used to have the cassette version so that´s what I would prefer.

If you have this compilation collecting dust somewhere, I´d sure be glad to buy this again from you.

In this case, because of the memories about this compilation of games, the actual compilation is greatly preferred instead of individual original, even if complete, games so at this point I am not looking to buy those games one by one in their original packaging or in any other way as individual games or as loose cassettes or same game title cassettes from other potential compilations. Yes, this may be slightly weird but I really want to see if its possible to find that exact thing so as to get back what was once lost.

Please send me reasonable price request in pm.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
there's one on the other bay right now - but I can't post a link as it's an auction...

Thanks for the heads up! The seller seems to be offering only UK postage though but I´ll ask if he might want to use a courier.
And I have made a bid. Consider this thread closed for 3 days as I will have to wait and see how my bidding adventures go.
I am hopeful however that this particular collection of games isn´t in fact suddenly very wanted by everyone so I might get it :)

edit: FOUND! Bidded in evil bay and there were no other bidders!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom