Country
SLO
Region
Sentvid
Jaguars wanted : dead or alive :)
Oh, I mean working or not :D

Thank you,
Superman

I have a spare NOS one (I bought a couple of jaguars back when they weren't selling, when future zone was selling them off cheap). It might be in better condition than you're looking for, but I'm happy to sell it to you if you're interested

Jaguars console are become very collectable and it make me wonder why:unsure:

I have a spare NOS one (I bought a couple of jaguars back when they weren't selling, when future zone was selling them off cheap). It might be in better condition than you're looking for, but I'm happy to sell it to you if you're interested

Defiantely interested (y)
Please send details...

Superman

Will do. Its in my dad's loft right now (I should be ashamed of using dad's loft to store my things), but I intend to visit him this weekend, so I'll get take some photos and put them up.

Its never been opened, so would you prefer me to leave it that way, or would you like me to open it up to take photos of the contents?

From memory; the box is the standard black Jaguar box. PAL standard, with Cybermorph, control pad and one of those control pad things for Cybermorph. All the manuals and things will be in there too.

I'll weigh it and measure the box dimensions so I can plan P&P and get you some prices.

Great,

No just pack it up to find out shipping costs as well.

Thanks,
Superman

Hooray!

No just pack it up to find out shipping costs as well.

I don't think I understand what this means.

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

One other thing, you specified that you want them 'dead or alive'.

Reason being that I have a copy of Doom where the contact has been pushed out of place.

It doesn't load as a result, but if you can fix it then you are welcome to it.

It means that it is not required to open it up...
Doom is welcome too (y)

Thank you,
Superman

So...are you looking for more of those? Got a boxed one as well, never used says the previous owner :)

I'd like to warn our members that Superman's account is frozen and is under investigation. I am closing this thread until our work has concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom