Status
Not open for further replies.

jailer

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Mansfield, UK
hi all i'm still around ..... i decided to try out the old consoles and bought a few retro consoles so i'm after some cheap games for them now the console games i'm after are

NES
SNES
Mega Drive
Game Boy

so if anyone has any that are taking up space will be quiet willing to pay for a few as the consoles i have have only 1 or 2 gmes each

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got some unboxed SNES games: Super Mario Allstars, Smash Tennis, Starwing, Joe & Mac Caveman Ninja, Donkey Kong Country, Populous, Pilotwings and Desert Fighter.

I might also have some NES & Mega Drive games, will have to check.

okies mate if you could have a look that be great ... not fussed about boxes and will take up to much space on me shelf

how much posted for the following as i have aliens 3 and sonic 2

Aladdin
Lemmings
Flashback

not really bothered about the boxes either (saves on postage)

SNES FTW :cool:

Am interested too after first refusal

I think RUUD will create a new thread soon to sell those remaining titles. And so you both can make a deal with proper feedback.;)

Remember that this is Jailer's thread.

i'm interested in any mega drive,snes and nes games .. the snes ones u mentioned i already have as i got some from a friend up the road ... u dont have any nes do you

I've got R-Type DX, Bart Vs. The Juggernauts, X-Men Mutant Academy, Zelda Links's Awakening DX, 9in1 cartridge (A Bugs Life, Mortal Kombat 4, Turok 2, Rampage World Tour, Montezuma, Highway Racing, Frogger, Super Breakout, Super Marioland).

How about £20 delivered for these and the megadrive games you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom