Closed FOR FREE (collection only): Amiga disks and some random Amiga joysticks, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Chios
Hello everyone.

Lifetime lurker and I decided to finally make an account here.

Sold most of my Amiga stuff in Greece before I came to the UK and now I discovered some disks that were given to me back in the day and I would feel sad to throw them away. All of them are copied games, all of them are untested and they are given for the sole purpose of erasing them and using those discs for your own stuff.

There are also some amiga joysticks (quickshot, cheetah 125+, Saitek Megastick II, SGPro Pad, etc) which will be also given for free. Also untested but I believe they work, they do need a good cleaning though and some of them would like some new screws (some are rusted)

Collection only from London, East Finchley Area.

Note: I read all the rules, I hope this is ok.

Picture will follow during the day

Regards

DD

mmm, you may want to read the rules, im not a moderator but this is an excert from the rules...

You can only sell what you legally own:
You may only sell what you own, or have been authorised to sell. In regards to software and firmware devices - unauthorised copies are not permitted to be sold on AmiBay. In particular, there is no legal definition of the term 'abandonware'.

He's offering the Disks as 'blanks' so there's no problem :)

Thanks for offering your stuff here on Amibay (y)

Hopefully someone can make good use of it.

He's offering the Disks as 'blanks' so there's no problem :)

Thanks for offering your stuff here on Amibay (y)

Hopefully someone can make good use of it.

Thanks! I would hate to throw these away as I am sure some people still use/need them :)

My brother insisted on throwing them but I'm a bit too sentimental with Amiga stuff! :LOL:

I also have some random Amiga 500 manuals, Amiga guide books from various magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom