Not open for further replies.

Harrison

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
I'm selling an external Silver Lacie HDD enclosure, designed by FA Porsche.

It is for 3.5" SATA HDDs and is a dark silver case and a polished brushed aluminium effect front with a single Power/activity LED. It has a power switch on the back alongside the USB2 and power sockets. Internally it has SATA and power SATA connectors and a small silent fan which only activates when needed.

This was originally purchased as a prebuilt external USB2 Lacie HDD and contained a 500GB Seagate SATA HDD. I have since removed the HDD and installed/relocated it internally in a PC as it is being used everyday and so it made more sense.

Included in the sale will be the empty enclosure ready for an SATA drive to be installed, plus the power supply and USB cables. And also included will be the original box and manuals.

The enclosure was fully working when I removed the HDD at the beginning of this week and is very easy to install and remove the HDD. No screws needed to take the case apart, and 2 retaining screws on either side of the drive bracket.

The enclosure is also in perfect unmarked condition as it was only ever sat in one location since new.

Please ask if you have any further questions.

Price: £10 + Postage. SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_6531.JPG
    IMG_6531.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6535.JPG
    IMG_6535.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6532.JPG
    IMG_6532.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6537.JPG
    IMG_6537.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6539.JPG
    IMG_6539.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 0
3.5" SATA. Sorry forgot to state that. Have updated the original post.

a 2.5" sata will fit a 3.5" sata connections, mounting might be a bit tricker though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom