Sold Acorn RISC OS 3 ROMs (Pulled from working A3010).

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Pair of nice Acorn RISC OS 3 ROMs which came from a working A3010.

A crazy £2.00! :eek:

(50p P+P within the UK).

Hi tokyoracer,
That's a good price for some 3.1 ROMs - I hope you find a buyer...
...a worthwhile upgrade for any 2.0 based machine.

Idle curiosity: What are you doing with the A3010?

Last edited:
Nothing, sold the case, floppy, keyboard and other bits ages ago, all thats left is a non working mobo, r/f sheilding, ROMs and that's pretty much it. Oh and I got an ARM 610 CPU.

I may have some RiscPC stuff somewhere.

Dunno if you're actually selling the ARM610 but if you are I'm declaring interest. How much, sir?

I have an unpopulated RPC mainboard here that needs testin' and I'm too lazy to pull my RPC apart :D

I notice that your original post was yonks ago, but can't hurt to ask ;)

Last edited:
Are these still available? I noticed the thread was still open...
Somewhere, i'd have to find them though. I can't say if and when I will see them again.

As for the CPU I think I gave that away and the rest of the RiscPC was tipped sadly. :( Sorry.

Ah well, not to worry. One day I'll get round to investigating the last mainboard and getting it back out into the world :drinkin::drinkin::drinkin:

yorkie, yes I think so anyway but i've no idea where they are. If I do ever find them again I would offer them to thecellartroll first since that seems only fair that way.

Ach, they'd be no use to me as I don't have a pre-Risc PC machine, so better if they go to Yorkie if they ever surface :)

I was only interested in the RPC CPU if you still had it. I don't have a machine to plug those ROMs into, so no interest in those from me. Apologies for confussling the thread!

I think Yorkie wants them though (y)

I was only interested in the RPC CPU if you still had it. I don't have a machine to plug those ROMs into, so no interest in those from me. Apologies for confussling the thread!

I think Yorkie wants them though (y)
I think I gave it away, sorry. Ok over to yorkie.

I think I was the one interested in the RISC OS ROMs :smile:
You said "Are these still available?", I didn't know if you was truely interested. That being the key word. I'm not sure where I stand here.

Last edited:
I thought that would imply my interest, but I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear enough. Not to worry, if you think someone else got in first that's fine... I can always get ROMs later :)

I thought that would imply my interest, but I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear enough. Not to worry, if you think someone else got in first that's fine... I can always get ROMs later :)
I'm just following (what I think) are the rules of Amibay. Il go ask some higher strata and get their opinion just so I know where I stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom