Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Howdy folks :)

I got an Atari Jaguar from my good friend Justin (thanks mate!)

I'm wondering if there is anyone here that can make up a scart lead for me?

If not there's always ebay but I thought I'd try here first :)

Steve.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

You can always try Rob Webb at consolegoods - got mine from him and I think it was about £10

I have one from consolegoods as well, very good cable, its custom made but works well.

Lord Zetr0 has a loan of my Atari Jaguar, I know he was going to begin a SCART project but I don't know what the latest news is.

Consolegoods.co.uk are out of stock at the moment, couple of weeks. If anyone has something in the mean time please let me know (y)

Thanks, I've looked on eBay but was hoping someone here would be able to make one. I quite like the Consolegoods.co.uk lead as it's much tidier and cheaper. The eBay one looks a bit tacky and it's more expensive!

Hi Steve,

I might have a spare SCART lead. IIRC I bought another by mistake when I bought my Jaguar. I'll have a look and let you know.

That would be awesome mate :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Well I had a look and unfortunately I don't have a spare. :( Think I got confused with my Speccy.

No probs thanks for looking :)

Found elsewhere, thread closed!

Thanks for those that gave advice (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom