Out in the Wild
VIP
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
Having just picked up a C128 in need of TLC from our friend craigbelshaw, I'm on the look out for C128 Manuals and schematics either in print or if copyrights permit in electronic format.

I know absolutely nothing about the C128, any help or legal linkies would be appreciated

Thanks Chaps

TC (y)

Thanks for the linky my friend - downloading now !!

Thanks for the offer of the dead tree version too, If you do come accros one I may well take it off your hands.
Old Fart here see, I prefer REAL reading material :LOL:

Cheers
TC (y)

Planning ahead? It cant possibly have arrived yet has it?

Not yet craig ole chap, you would have been the first to know my friend.

I will get her working,, don't you worry :LOL:

TC :)

@Merly

Thanks my friend (y)

Check out the Home page of AgentX's linky above, a treasure trove of manuals for all things Commodore 8bit and some Miggy too :roll:

TC :)

There's some good stuff here too......

Oh God that does it. :oops:

I'm having an accident now, I need a jar for the runny honey :p

PS You feeling better my friend, are the antibitics working ??

TC :LOL:

Well, my pain threshold has been reset and I look like the elephant man right now (no comments, or death will follow!!), however, Messrs. Tramacet, Diclofenac and Solpadol have me spaced out right now...

"Look, there's Mr. Hand......"

:rofl3

Well, my pain threshold has been reset and I look like the elephant man right now (no comments, or death will follow!!), however, Messrs. Tramacet, Diclofenac and Solpadol have me spaced out right now...

I'm not familiar with Tramacet. The other two are part of my staple diet, however. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom