Not open for further replies.

ID4

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
España
Region
Sevilla
I want to buy MMC Retro Replay for my C64, I don´t find a new one.

Thanks!!!:roll:

If you can't find then I have a Datel Action Replay Mk VI professional cartridge, fully boxed etc you might be interested in.

@blankstare

the MMC replay card is infact a both an "action replay" of sorts as well as a card reader, somthing tells me though - you knew that already ;)

still it gets me to post this :-

mmcreplay.jpg

(shameless hardware pron from www.versalia.de)

@ID4

Last I knew www.versalia.de had stocks of the MMC replay, alas I have just checked and they dont have any stock =(.

If I am not mistaken www.amigakit.com also stocked this item, alas when i checked they dont have anything.

It might be wise to drop both companies a line / email while you wait for a response see if / when they will get some stock.

@ Zetr0

I brought the last one Amigakit had in stock last year so god knows if another production run will ever happen

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

Apparently, Individual Computers aren't intending to do another production run of MMC Replays until after the Chameleon has been released.

@ID4: Have you considered the 1541 Ultimate instead? It has many of the same features, plus full 1541 compatibility, and will no doubt be available before the next batch of Replays.

@ID4

I just sold my MMC Replay a few months ago. :( It really is a great cartridge and works in both C64 and C128 modes! I prefer the 1541U+ so I sold my MMC Replay.

I hope you find one soon!

Heather

1541 Ultimate ... very interesting ... Seems that I have to wait to get MMC Replay or 1541 Ultimate

Anyway, I continue to wait for an MMC Replay offer :roll:

Last edited:
If you can't find then I have a Datel Action Replay Mk VI professional cartridge, fully boxed etc you might be interested in.

@ blankstare

I might be interested in your AR Mk. VI; what sort of price would you want for it?

@ Zetr0

The soldering on that picture of the MMC Replay card is as rough as a teddy bear's rear end, mate. Somebody needs to sell Jens a paint stripper gun to reflow the joints.... :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom