PDA

View Full Version : Closed ZX Spectrum Classic Arcadia

ruireispt
11th November 2013, 23:12
Hi guys i'm looking for Classic Arcadia for the speccy. The one i'm looking for is the one with the games Muncher, Invaders, Axiens.

I hope i have some luck here :)

Cheers

SimonLCFC
11th November 2013, 23:31
Hi guys i'm looking for Classic Arcadia for the speccy. The one i'm looking for is the one with the games Muncher, Invaders, Axiens.

I hope i have some luck here :)

Cheers

Sadly, I don't have this, but just thought i'd add (try and help you get it quicker) that it was also called Triple Decker 4, by Alternative Software.

Good luck with your search :thumbsup:

BluesBrothers
11th November 2013, 23:32
Comes up fairly often. I've had quite a few over the years so you shouldn't have to much trouble. Have you asked on World of spectrum?

Wish you the best of luck with your search mate and I'll let you know if I happen across a copy

BB

ruireispt
11th November 2013, 23:43
Thanks for both your replies guys :) I guess i'll try with the fellows from the WoS to see if i have any luck with it.

But meanwhile if anyone comes across one please let me know :) Not that i'm going to use the tape a lot because i usually use tzx or tap files to play those games but it was one of my first tapes for the speccy when i was only 4 :)

SimonLCFC
11th November 2013, 23:44
No problem, will keep em peeled :)

ruireispt
25th November 2013, 17:24
bump-a-roo!

ruireispt
20th January 2014, 01:29
bump!

ruireispt
4th September 2015, 23:31
Found here http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?75511-A-big-bunch-of-spectrum-games

Mods, please close!