jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
I have to let go doubles for obvious reasons. Since I already had a large C-8bit stock...

This is the first unit that still works, it is stress tested whole night, and runs stable.

IT is unit labeled 6 in this post:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3351/jvb4599.jpg

The unit is in reasonable state, meaning the connectors do not show wear and tear, so I can claim it's well preserved.

Wanted 10 eu + shipping.

For free:

PSU
JOYSTICK

If needed:

Hook up cables.

Oh, that's tempting. Please could you get me a shipping quote for the UK?

Thanks!

I think a proper sending takes 26 eu, and is able to have 5 kilo's.

Might be cheaper to split it in 3 pieces and screw it back together :mad: If the C64 weights less then 2 kilo's and don't send a psu might be 12 eu then.

Uk users, be warned not same video system and not same electrical contact, but UK conversions exists here so probably exist in UK to.

I would not recommend to use the original psu with such a unit, I would just solder the +5 volts and +12 after the trafo in the C64.

What is the video system on it? I'll also need to find a suitable power supply one way or another. I think I'll probably have to pass over this time. Start saving some money to get me a 128D. :)

You have a different TV set I mean. But can alway's connect it composyte to.

An 128d will not be for sale, I will probably sell one C128 soon, since I've got 4 units. Not that sure, it's still wet too..:whistle:

I don't trust those c64 psu's but it seems a local problem only..

@ AndyLandy

I think that Belgium's TV standard is SECAM, not PAL, so it would need conversion. A scart should work OK though from the RGB socket.

Just to clarify.

Belgium uses the PAL B/G system...

Video is no problem, same as the UK but the RF output will transmit the Audio at a 5.5MHz intermediate frequency rather han 6.0MHz as used in the UK -- PAL I.

You can use the composhite Video & Audio from the A/V connector on the back of a C64 or C128 straight into a UK TV or Monitor with no issues.

C64's of course do not have an RGB output available,

TC :)

This unit probably sold, one member of LEMON64 contacted me to have two, he had also a lot of broken brown units, and wanted 2 fully working, so the shipping and the sales price are more DOABLE then taking one unit.

I don't know if other browns will be on sale time will tell, will keep two working ones, and don't use them since they are not happy in my home, or at least not for long.

Please close this thread I have to much packages to handle, going to help one other user who requested one if he allows a couple of day's to test another unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom