JLPedro

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Coimbra
Looking for an Atari 1040 STFM, just main unit and mouse, preferably in good cosmetic shape (may also consider an 1040 STE).

Shipping would be to Portugal.

Waiting... :coffee:

Shame you didn't make this post a couple of days ago. I gave one away for the cost of postage. If you do pick up an STe then I mite be able to sort you out with 4mb memory.

Let me know what happens.

Shame you didn't make this post a couple of days ago. I gave one away for the cost of postage.
That is perfectly normal... I'm not a lucky guy! :shrug:
But thanks for the offer! (y)

I might have one in the loft Pedro - can't remember if it's a 520stfm or a 1040 stfm but will check this evening.

The wee logo on the top of the case just says 520e (it must be an ST though as it is an Atari ST). I got it from someone who used it in a sound studio for midi stuff some years back I think I even have the wee black and white monitor it came with hehe

If you can send me a pic or two of the machine i apreciate, and if it's really an STe I would like to have it.

LOL - I'll grab it out the loft for you tomorrow (bit late to go back up again tonight) and take a pile of photos. It's definitely a St 520e though. Didn't realise there were so many versions of the ST. I see from Wikipedia that the 520e had better sound, a blitter chip (similar to the amiga I guess) and a 4096 colour palette.

Well, i have to stop saying i'm unlucky!! Just PM'me the fotos when you have the time, no hurry. But defenitly interested!

Thanks

Hi Pedro, took some pictures as requested. Even powered it up and managed to get a picture on my LCD TV using a less than great RF cable. Results aren't bad at all :)

I also think this machine has 1mb of RAM in it from memory - is there any way I can tell for sure and I will verify for you?

Cheers

John

Attachments

• st6b.jpg
    st6b.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • st1b.jpg
    st1b.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • st5b.jpg
    st5b.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
  • st4b.jpg
    st4b.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • st3b.jpg
    st3b.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
  • st2b.jpg
    st2b.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Jorge - I'm away for the next three days on a break with my family so will get it all packed up nicely and sent on Thursday / Friday.

Kind regards

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom