Not open for further replies.

jvdw007

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Hampshire
Looking for a recent-ish macbook air that can run OS X Mavericks.

I have a Google Nexus 10 32GB in mint condition tablet (pics in this thread) and my current good condition macbook 2006 model with a 500GB HD, Core2Duo, 2Ghz machine running OS X Lion 10.7.5 and Ubuntu 13.10 (dual boot).
I am open to what macbook air (2008+) you have, so please don't be shy to PM me!

Last edited:
Not got one to offer, but just to note, Mavericks is free so provided you get any Air running Snow Leopard or later, you can upgrade it yourself for free by downloading Mavericks from the App store. (y)

Last edited:
Not got one to offer, but just to note, Mavericks is free so provided you get any Air running Snow Leopard or later, you can upgrade it yourself for free by downloading Mavericks from the App store. (y)

...except the first generation 2008 MacBook Air, which won't support anything more modern than Lion. (and even that's at a push!)

...except the first generation 2008 MacBook Air, which won't support anything more modern than Lion. (and even that's at a push!)

That's interesting to know. I thought any macbook airs from 2007 on could install mavericks? Oh I just found http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5842 so I guess you are right. Thanks for clarifying Andy!
I'll update my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom