AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Region
Vysocina
wanted: GoldFish vol1. (double CD)

There are fish disks 1-1000 in packed and unpacked format, with very colorful cover (http://i8.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/bd/e8/796f_12.JPG)

- only sensible offers please
- Be prepared to send it abroad (within EU)
- can pay with paypal or monebookers
- if you wanna see my ebay feedback, just send me a PM

cheers

Chain

Hi Chain,

Welcome to Amibay.

Did you know that the Fred Fish CD's are also available as a FREE download from the Back2Roots ftp?

Let me know if you don't know how to access them.

DOUBLE FISH DISK CD - APRIL 1994

DOUBLE FISH DISK CD - APRIL 1994

I have 2 copies of the double CD of Fresh Fish April 1994, which seems to be the one you mention, and they each have different covers. One is like the one in the photo you have put on the link. The other is basically just plain typeset in GOLD lettering, and the CDs are finished in a dark obscure finish.

The back of the CD inlay has the same text as on the more colourful one. I can check to see if the files/readme have the same wording if you want me to do so. If you're interested then let me know. I would be keeping the more colourful one myself, but could just about be parted from the gold lettered one, if you offer me the right price, plus p+p of course. I'm an avid collector so it's only your nostalgia that has made me think twice about my 2nd copy for you.

Oh, by the way I am not sure that April 1994 is Volume 1, as I have a single CD volume from March/April 1994, though the double CD from November 1994 was listed as Volume 2, too late to ask Fred about it, but maybe the April 1994 double CD was the 1st double CD volume by Fred Fish. :D

okie dokie :)

glad you got sorted....

if i left the thread open for a day or two would you post a pic ? :D

yeah yeah.... its the hardware pr0n addict in me......

Zetr0 said:
okie dokie :)

glad you got sorted....

if i left the thread open for a day or two would you post a pic ? :D

yeah yeah.... its the hardware pr0n addict in me......

Jeepers Zeets, it`s only a CD m8! If I post my PPC cards on the Web, you better get some Oxygen tanks in, ....just in case! :mrgreen:

Re: WTB: Gold Fish vol 1. (double CD)

Actually that is quite cool to see what they look like. Most Amiga CDs that were made (even commercial games and applications) tended to be very basic and boring, with a bland design, so these are quite funky and nice in comparison.

@Chain

Thanks muchly my friend

Ahhh love the hardware pron!

Nice one Chain. Heck, I thought Harrison was going to have a "runny honey" moment there & then Zeets came in & really filled his boots! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom