Need more time!
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
As pictured - more pics of it running to follow.

Mac mini c2d early 2009 model. Comes with leopard and snow leopard discs but will run Mavericks.

I will be wiping it back to Snow Leopard so the new owner can use the App Store to get their own licensed Mavericks OS (which is free).
ja6erata.jpg

320gb HD, 4Gb Ram boxed with psu, unofficial VGA adapter and a DVI adapter. Case has some marks but generally in good condition.

£200 posted UK - down to £185 posted UK.

te8egu6u.jpg

y8u6ejud.jpg

asy5e9ej.jpg

Last edited:
Interested pending a couple of questions (as I'm thinking about it as a media centre):

Any idea how well this will perform with XBMC (either as a windows machine or Mac Os)?
Do you happen to know if it can play 1080p ok?

Cheers

John

Hi expressing interest

Two things: does the DVD drive all work well and please, more pics? (edit: no more pics needed, thanks, i didnt see them on my phone)

cheers!

Last edited:
Ok hello people I will answer the questions as best I can

* 1080p playback - sorry not done this before on this machine. I used it for Football Manager :) video editing and as an office desktop. It does run a Nvidia 8400M graphics card so there is a little bit kick of there with the C2D and 4gb RAM might be enough. Probably best to seek answers elsewhere on that like Mac Rumours etc.

* No remote.

* DVD drive was fine the last time I used it. However this weekend I will be reinstalling Snow Leopard cleanly from the DVD so will be testing again.

I will take more pics over the weekend after the clean Snow Leopard install.

Hi Skilgannon, you've left this thread hanging for 2 days, has brookster answered your questions re remote/1080p? My interest still stands if your pending questions were answered.

thanks

Apologies guys, I was trying to get more info on whether it would do what I needed it to but everything I've looked at so far isn't definitive therefore I'll need to pass I'm afraid. Over to you Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom