Region
Michigan
Parting with my server machine

Early 2010 Mac Mini 4GB RAM 120GB HDD
19inch Toshiba LCD TV/Monitor, HDMI-MiniDisplayPort Adapter
Mavericks Installed and ready to go
Comes with keyboard and mouse as well

$450 shipped in the USA or Local Pickup from Cadillac Michigan

300 shipped without the LCD TV in the USA, 325 shipped without the LCD TV Worldwide :)

Last edited:
Price Drop for Just the Mini and Keyboard, Mouse 300 Shipped Anywhere in the USA

May I ask if shipping to Europe, Greece, possible? Not really need the keyboard and mouse, so package could be small. Thanks.
Any photos?

Last edited:
PM Replied.

Thanks a lot for the photos.

Since this is actually for a friend who is currently after a Mac Mini, I got to ask and confirm if he is still interested. Will get back to you, during the day.

I had to ask if Europe was an option for posting. Since you replied possitive. I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

All the best

Last edited:
macmini.jpgmini.jpg

Pics of the mini posted. I bought it and used it as a media server, It happily resided in my rack up until I decided to consolidate everything down to one server instead of 5 power sucking monsters like I was running

I'm going to have to withdraw interest A bill showed up I was not expecting sorry..:(

:coffee:

Still available 325 Shipped Internationally or 300 shipped USA

c64man has been identified as a known scammer, fraudster and previously banned member AppleIIFan. His sales threads will all be closed, any members involved in a transaction with him are advised to immediately cancel the deal and seek a refund through whatever means are necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom