manic23

Only Amiga Makes it Happen
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Country
United Kingdon
Region
Bromley, Kent
I am in need of a SCSI Cable for Macintosh Plus Hard Drive. I do not know what the cable ends would be called but here is a pic of the back of the Hard Drive and the Back of the Macintosh Plus. Can anyone oblige?

Back of Hard Drive
Back of Hard Drive.jpg

Back of Macintosh Plus
Back of Macintosh Plus.jpg

Last edited:
I should have one of those assuming they are standard pin connections.

I'll have a look shortly.

Thanks chaps, appreciate your help. I'll wait for davideo to see if he has one if not them I'll PM you Exilent.

Thanks again guys.

@manic23

Lead located. It should suit your requirements.

pm will be sent shortly. It's tea time now :D

Thank you so much Davideo really appreciate that. I know this is a long shot but do you also have a SCSI Terminator for sale?

I should have but it may take me a bit longer to find it :LOL:

I should have a cable here for you too mate, but I need to double check as I gave a lot of this stuff away!

I should have but it may take me a bit longer to find it :LOL:

Wow really? I didn't actually expect you to have one! No probs re taking longer to find it, if you can find it then great if not then no probs, I'll just buy the cable from you. Thanks mate.

- - - Updated - - -

I should have a cable here for you too mate, but I need to double check as I gave a lot of this stuff away!

Thanks for that Steve, and you said that Wanted posts never get fulfilled! how wrong you were Steve ;) hehe

Sorry mate, looks like I cleared them out already. I did have an external CDROM with terminator too but I must have sold it :picard

You could have had them.

If you get any devices that use the smaller 50pin connector I do have one of those cables here

You need the larger 25pin - 50 pin centronics cable

@Manic23

Here you go - on top is the terminator.

PM on route.

Attachments

• P6200003.jpg
    P6200003.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
Sorry mate, looks like I cleared them out already. I did have an external CDROM with terminator too but I must have sold it :picard

You could have had them.

If you get any devices that use the smaller 50pin connector I do have one of those cables here

You need the larger 25pin - 50 pin centronics cable

No probs Steve many thanks for looking anyway :)

@Manic23

Here you go - on top is the terminator.

PM on route.

Thanks mate :)

No problem.

All parcelled up and ready for the post office tomorrow.

Thanks, Dave G

You're welcome.

Have fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom