Muzer

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Hampshire
I haven't been around for quite some time, but I've just started to get back into old computers.

My ZX81, however, has sadly not seemed to survive. Not only have I managed to break the keyboard connector but the system itself doesn't seem to boot any more.

So I'm looking for a ZX81, no accessories required, in a known working state. I do not require the case to be in good condition, or even be present, but I do require at least the motherboard and the keyboard (assuming I can actually figure out how to replace the keyboard without breaking anything!). Something pre-modded with composite output would be nice but this is not a requirement. I would prefer one with the newer ULA that works on modern TVs but again, this is not a requirement.

I might be able to help. I have standard ZX81's, 16K internal ZX81's and hotrodded 32K ZX81's.

I have to go out now but I will pm this evening with more deets

BB

Finally got around to testing and all is well with the little door-stopper.

Sorry for the delay but have had very busy weekend.

PM coming shortly with payment details.

BB

Received recently (perhaps yesterday?) by neighbour, collected today. Haven't plugged it in yet, but the box was undamaged and it was well-packed so I suspect it's fine. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom