commodorejohn

Shameless recidivist
Rating - 100%
22   0   1
Country
United States
Region
Minnesota
Okay, I picked up a fair load of Commodore stuff recently, and now that I've tested all of it, up it goes! I'm just going to list the items and what I'm asking for them; I might be willing to consider a lower offer if you're buying multiple items, and I can combine shipping if you buy more than one item. (NOTE: I'm also selling it over on Commodore 128 Alive!, so things will go to the first buyer on either thread.)

Hardware
* Commodore 1701 monitor (composite and chroma/luma video input) - $30
* "Breadbox" model C-64 - $30
* Commodore 64-C - $30
* Composite video cable - $5

NOTE: I only have one composite-and-audio video cable to spare. If you buy one of the 64s and not the cable, I'll throw in an RF modulator for TV hookup free of charge.

* 2 brown 1541 drives (pull-down door model) - $20/ea.
* Okimate 120 dot-matrix printer - $15
* Cardco G-Wiz Centronics->serial printer interface - $5

Cartridge software - $5 apiece
* Fastload (Epyx) SOLD
* Super Expander (Commodore) SOLD

* Music Composer (Commodore)
* Visible Solar System (Commodore)

* Centipede (Atari) SOLD
* Clowns (Commodore)
* Defender (Atari)
* Solar Fox (Commodore) SOLD

Disk games - $10 apiece
These games come in their original boxes, with the manuals. The disks were unfortunately stored in a garage and will poop iron oxide on your drive head, but I'm including working copies I made as well as the original disks. Box condition is generally good; there's some creasing along the seams, but for the most part everything looks fine.

* Alien Syndrome (Sega) SOLD
* Out Run (Sega) SOLD
* Spy Vs. Spy I & II (Avantage)
* Super Huey II (Cosmi)

For your consideration, here's a picture of the boxes:
boxgames.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't mind posting to the UK, I'd like to reserve the Epyx Fastload & Super Expander cartridges and Out Run disk.

Any chance you could give me a price including International P&P?

UPDATE: I've sold a few items off this list, but I don't have the space to hang onto this stuff indefinitely. I think I'm going to give it another week or two before I list the remainder on eBay, so if anyone wants any of this, now would be the time. As I said, I am willing to consider lower offers.

Hi.
I need Centipede + Solar Fox cartridges for the Commodore 64.
I can offer 13 USD (by paypal) shipping cost to Italy included .
Please check out if it's possible.. :unsure:

how much to send Clowns (Commodore) to the UK

hit me with a pm and if its with in buget I`ll go for it :)

How bad is the postage of the C64c to Banana Land, good sir?

Maybe splitting the computer in two parts (case + mobo & keyboard) and sending only the PSU case gutted may help?

I'll check this weekend and get back to you (the stuff is down at my parents' house at the moment.)

Maybe splitting the computer in two parts (case + mobo & keyboard) and sending only the PSU case gutted may help?
Eh? Not sure what you mean. The C64c is a single keyboard unit like the breadbox 64. (P.S. will you be wanting the monitor and/or a disk drive?)

believe it or not he pays less tax on 2 lighter items than 1 heavy one

@commodorejohn:

Nope, I was meaning to separate the parts for two objectives: making two lighter packages with less than 2kg each to save on postage costs and to avoid problems at Brazilian customs.

The last issue is related on how they treat a complete system and parts. They use to tax a lot over complete systems.

A bunch of C-64 stuff...

UPDATE: I've sold a few items off this list, but I don't have the space to hang onto this stuff indefinitely. I think I'm going to give it another week or two before I list the remainder on eBay, so if anyone wants any of this, now would be the time. As I said, I am willing to consider lower offers.

interested in "Breadbox" model C-64

PM sent with offer to seller

I'm interested on Commodore 1701 monitor (composite and chroma/luma video input) and video cable.

How much is shipping to italy?

I'll send PM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom