Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi,

I have an Atari 65XE for sale, tested and working with 3 games on cartridge, Moon Patrol, Kickback and Star Raiders.

PSU is included and has the 2 pin European style plug, I used an adapter that I got from Sainbury's for £4 (This is not included in the sale)

RF Cable is included and I can also add a Joystick if required.

As you can see in the picture it is in very clean condition.

Looking for £30 + P&P, shipping via parcel2go, UK £7-8, EU £12-15

Thanks for looking,

Steve.

Attachments

• IMG_9403.JPG
    IMG_9403.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 0
Interested on behalf of a friend. I wonder if he still will be my friend after...

It's a wonderful machine. With a few modifications, it can be made fully 130XE compatible. I have an XEGS (basically a 65XE with a separate keyboard) that has been modified to be the most powerful Atari 8-bit possible, and it works great. All the mods I did on it are available for the 65XE as well, so if someone with a little bit of hacking experience gets this they can mod it up really nicely!

Yes, both!

Remember that the packages must be split in how many under 2kg packages to avoid high postal charges (detaching the keyboard will suffice, I hope) and to avoid customs problems on reach* .

*Local customs use to charge heavily on complete systems. That IF they allow to enter the country!

BTW: funny how this machine(?) resembles an A600...

Yes, both!

Remember that the packages must be split in how many under 2kg packages to avoid high postal charges (detaching the keyboard will suffice, I hope) and to avoid customs problems on reach* .

*Local customs use to charge heavily on complete systems. That IF they allow to enter the country!

Hi I can do two package, no problems. The Atari on its own is just over 2kg when boxed (2.094 grr) but that is without bubble wrap, so I guess I could remove the keyboard although it will be a shame as it appears to have never being opened.

The PSU/Games weigh in at about 1.3kg so I should be able to make two package of less than 2kg (y)

You're looking at about £30 for Surface Mail (up to 56 days) or £40+ Airmail.

If you decide you want them I am happy to pack and take them into the post office and get the exact price, I'm going by the online price calculator which isn't always accurate.

Steve.

I think £60 is fair enough. I'll respond up tomorrow local afternoon (start of night in England).

But consider the machine sold! :)

Great stuff then it is now reserved :)

I will try to get up the post office tomorrow with the two packages and get an exact postal figure for you.

Steve.

@rkauer

I'm really sorry for the delay, I've had a very busy weekend.

I will get the Atari split into two <2kg packages during this week and let you know the outcome.

Steve.

I've taken the Atari apart and removed the Keyboard but I don't have any suitable box or packageing for the main unit, the one I have it just fits about inside and I'm worried that it might get damaged. I also can't find anything at work suitable (all huge boxes here)

I will have to buy a box for the main unit. I asked at the post office they said it would cost £12-15 per parcel, so if you are happy to go ahead on that basis, we can call it £30 for the Atari and £30 for P&P if it works out any less I will refund the difference.

Will also send PM that I have updated the thread.

Steve.

I think we have a deal, good sir! :)

Payment after my friend deposit the $ in my account.

After an horrendous belated payment, this item is now sold to a very good friend of mine. :)

Just a few more PMs, but this item is taken.:)

Payment rec for the Atari, thanks rkauer (y)

I'll get the packaging tomorrow and should be able to post Saturday morning.

Shall I ship both to the address on the paypal or do you have a second address?

Steve.

Please, wait until my friend send me the addresses. I hope the addresses will coming faster than the payment.

Please, wait until my friend send me the addresses. I hope the addresses will coming faster than the payment.

No problem, as soon as I have the addresses I'll ship them both. Will get them all packed up ready :)

Steve.

These have now been posted, very sorry for the delay, I know I've had the address' for a week now but as you know these had to be split into three boxes in the end.

Surface mail should be delivered within 56 days.

Case was sent to 1st address, mobo to 2nd address, PSU to 3rd address.

Steve.

@rkauer any sign of these yet?

I guess it could another couple of weeks :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom