Closed 4 Amstrad CPC Games in Tape / Cassette Complete + (for free) a bunch of Game Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

liviux76

Only Amiga makes it possible...
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Hello all,

I have for sale 4 games for Amstrad CPC 464 complete with manual and boxes (small cardboard box):

Back To The Future III
Gauntlet III
Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles
Fighting Soccer

I also have a bunch of boxes (mostly with manuals and inlays, small cardboard boxes):

R-Type (this one, actually, is a quite big cardboard box, without manual and inlay and the label printed on the cardboard says "commodore 64")
Double Dragon III
N.A.R.C.
Cisco Heat
Terminator 2 (with original badge!)
Subbuteo
Manchester United Europe
Back To The Future II
Golden Axe
Out Run Europe
Predatr 2

I want to sell all together for 8 euros (it was 20) + P&P (payment by paypal gift or buyer pays the fees).

I am at work now and unfortunately I forgot at home the complete list of boxes (maybe I forgot a few) and a few pictures that I took yesterday.
The items are mostly in fair / decent condition, some of them in acceptable condition (there were stickers that someone tried to rip off that could have damaged a little the cardboard). If you want a specific picture just ask, I'll post later some pictures of the bundle.

If interested, please, declare here your interest and send me a PM. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Here the pics:

SAM_2002_zpsuq7f5ofo.jpg SAM_2003_zpsvpcyu2wp.jpg SAM_2004_zpsxolwffrs.jpg SAM_2005_zpsrqfgtlrm.jpg SAM_2006_zpseuzjrhdi.jpg SAM_2007_zpsphiifu7f.jpg
I am open to offers, I just would like them to go to a good home... :)

Interest withdrawn.

I can understand... unfortunately shipping costs to EU are a bit high:

18.00 euros (standard mail by Italian Post)
21.10 euros (registered mail by Italian Post)
23.90 euros (tracked and signed for shipment delivered in 3 working days by UPS courier)

Shipping costs to Italy are about 9,00 euros tracked and signed for with SDA courier

Last edited:
Hello, yes prices are high for postage. But I misread your post. I didn't realise the other stuff was just boxes, sorry.

Hello, yes prices are high for postage. But I misread your post. I didn't realise the other stuff was just boxes, sorry.

No probs, mate.
I just dropped the price to 17 euros... I hope that someone has the tapes without the boxes and that, this way, he can match them... :)

Payment received from MadMaxGR.
I will ship as soon as possible and, once done, I will send shipping information to the buyer by PM.

I shipped the parcel on Saturday morning and I sent the tracking number to the buyer so games are sold.

The package was received today! all fine! Pleasure to do business with you mate!

Thanks to you, mate, and thanks Amibay!
Feedback left from both parties, happy that those games/boxes have found a good home! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom