stephenfalken

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
Hi

I would like to sell this Apple PowerMac G4 system that I have been hording for over 10 years now! I bought it to learn Adobe products on (which came pre installed, old versions) and runs MacOS X 10.3.9 which I believe is Tiger or a variant of it!

It is a 400MHz PowerPC G4 CPU, and upgraded from 64MB to 512MB of RAM. It has an ATI graphics card however i'm not sure of the details of it.

There are two 10GB hard disks and the usual CD (or could be DVD) ROM drive. The original keyboard is present which still works wonderfully and I still love the feel of those things keys! The original mouse gave up many years back, and I replaced it with what was (at the time!) a very expensive Official Apple single button mouse (see pictures).

As far as I know all other features are the standard and has the usual wear and tear marks (as well as a strange rust-looking mark near the door edge, pictured). Anyway, I would love for this to go to a good home.

Asking just £40 for this beauty!

This thing weighs an absolute ton, so would be preferable for the buyer to collect or meet for collection (Lancashire way!). No idea how I would package this thing!

Any questions please ask!

Regards

IMG_0871.jpgIMG_0875.jpgIMG_0874.jpgIMG_0873.jpgIMG_0872.jpgIMG_0876.jpgIMG_0877.jpgIMG_0879.jpg

Oh I'm not sure! I have seen people running things like MorphOS on these although I have never tried.

Not sure about AROS, I always thought that was 68k only.

Doh, I meant MorpOS. Ive seen it running on those old PPC mac mini.
Reason I was curious is because a frirnd has a g4 mac like yours in the basement. Thought i might try MorpOS on it just for (if it turns out it works) ;-)

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom