swoslover

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Edinburgh
Region
UK
Hi

I am selling a huge collection of C64 games there is well over 1000 including a whole bookcase filled with big box versions of games.

Also included are 3 x C64 computers

3 different models inc the one with the "rainbow stripe"

5.25 floppy drive & datasette

a couple of joysticks

I can give more details and pictures if requested but there is too much for me to list.

I am selling as I am moving house and unable to take all this with me.

Get in touch if interested. Even if not interested I would appreciate some advise on how best to sell this on or its worth.

Thanks

I am not going to split this as the person I got it from had spent years collecting it and it's too nice to be separated.

Please no dealers apply I want this to go to a genuine C64 lover.

Collection only there is way too much to post and this will require a large van or several trips.

Last edited by a moderator:
From your description, Tis a very nice collection indeed my friend.:nod:

However in order for us to comply with Amibay's rules & policies you will need to update your thread and supply a guide price for the items you wish to sell.

Can all members please refrain from posting in this thread until our good friend has had a chance to update his post..

Many Thanks all
TC :)

Hi

it is such a huge lot that I have no idea what a suitable price would be

i was hpoing some helpful members could assist me

In will be posting more details in time over the next day

Here are a small selection of the boxed games

The Pawn
Space Station
Dr Who & the Mines of Terror
Choplifter
Knight of Diamonds
The Saga of Erik the Viking
Morpheus
Wishbringer
Suspect
Caesar the Cat
Return to Eden
Middle Earth Role Playing
Stratospace
The Lords of Midnight
Elite
Hulk
Echelon
Emerald Isle
Risk
Raid over Moscow
Shadow Fire
Ultima V
Advanced D&G Curse of the Azure Bonds
MS Pac Man (cartridge)
Galaxian (cartridge)
Spiderman
Kampfgruppe
Vietnam
The Bard's Tale
The Gold Collection 3
Revs
Summer Games
Sea Wolf
Star Trek the Kobayashi ALternative
Medieval Lords
The Tolkein Trilogy
Pirates (microprose)
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Psytron
Gunship
The Dambusters

Some of the games (a very small percentage from the top of the pile) in standard cassette cases

Little Computer People
Striker
The Hulk
Indiana Jones in the Lost Kingdom
Haunted House
Knight Games
Road Runner
Outlaws
Star Wars
Voodoo Castle
Thing Bounces Back
Killer Watt
Strangeloop
Summer Games II
ATV Simulator
Mystic Mansion
Pacmania
New Zealand Story
Outrun
A view to Kill

Hi

it is such a huge lot that I have no idea what a suitable price would be

i was hpoing some helpful members could assist me

Sadly, members here cannot give advice on prices; however, you can search for previous sales on here and other trading websites to gauge a price. I'm not sure you'll find as large a lot to compare, but it may give you some idea.

At very least you will need to put a rough price open to offers.

I hope this helps :)

@swoslover

I understand that moving home is very time consuming and stressfull, but could you take a small moment (perhaps with coffee) and for the members here could you post some pictures of your sale?

Eek, thanks for that TheCorfiot. I`m sure it`s an amazing collection but i`m going to have to withdraw interest. Good luck with the sale though, it looks amazing!

Cheers,

Hi an update to the post

There is a complete collection of c64 magazines ( cant remember which but they are all in red folders holding 10 or so each)

Also around 30 cartridge games (unboxed) - I will list them later

The C64 with the rainbow stripe is in one of the computers as is the one with a silver stripe and a more modern one (the one remember as a kid)

I know the price is high but it is an amazing collection and inspection is obviously fine

i cant seem to upload pics as it is taking forever i will try again later or can email

@Luca76

swoslover has not stated that he is selling the cartridges and cassettes separately and has not listed prices for anything except the entire lot. If you are not interested in the entire lot then swoslover needs to update the thread with pricing for selling items separate.

Thanks,

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom