ShadowRam

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Canada
Region
BC
Hi Everyone:

Just got my paws on a never used A1200 (NTSC), and I want to get it recapped (Vancouver BC). I've scoured the interwebs but can't find anyone local (the closest I got was from a local electronic shop "never done it but we'll give it a try"). For all the obvious reasons I'd like to have it done in Canada (so I don't have to fluff around with international shipping/customs etc..). Has anyone used a recapping service in Canada that they'd recommend?

thanks in advance

ShadowRAM

Hi Everyone:

Just got my paws on a never used A1200 (NTSC), and I want to get it recapped (Vancouver BC). I've scoured the interwebs but can't find anyone local (the closest I got was from a local electronic shop "never done it but we'll give it a try"). For all the obvious reasons I'd like to have it done in Canada (so I don't have to fluff around with international shipping/customs etc..). Has anyone used a recapping service in Canada that they'd recommend?

thanks in advance

ShadowRAM
Actually there is a recapping service I dud run across on Craigslist. They do work on old Macs and are in Vancouver. Place a "WANTED" ad on C/L and check them out. I haven't tried them but I would appreciat ed hearing back from you with likes/dislikes? rwmasek@outlook.com.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom