Closed AMIGA GAMES FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardbmac

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D I have the following games for sale. Mostly boxed and with all instructions etc. I would prefer to sell as one job lot and I'd like £50.00. I live in Leeds, UK. If you would like to make me an offer on selected items then PM me :LOL:
AMIGA GAMES-LARGE BOXES
REACH FOR THE SKIES-Rowan Virgin Games 1992
SENSIBLE GOLF-Virgin Interactive 1994
STREET FIGHTER 2-Capcom US Gold 1992
LOTUS 3 THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE-Gremlin 1992
MR NUTZ HOPPIN' MAN-Neon Ocean 1994
SCRABBLE-Spear's Games US Gold 1992
ALIEN BREED 2 THE HORROR CONTINUES & APACHE-Team 17 1993
NIGEL MANSELL'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP-Gremlin 1992
OVERDRIVE-Team 17 1993
WINTER OLYMPICS LILLEHAMMER '94-Looc US Gold 1993
SENSIBLE SOCCER EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS 92/3-Sensible 1992
EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS-Ocean 1993
GOBLIIINS-Dream Factory Coktel Division 1992
THE ADDAMS FAMILY-Ocean 1991
PINBALL FANTASIES-21st Century Ent Ltd 1992
PINBALL DREAMS-21st Century Ent Ltd 1992
HUDSON HAWK-Ocean 20/20 Vision 1991
ZOOL NINJA OF THE "Nth" DIMENSION-Gremlin 1992
SUPERFROG-Team 17 1993
SOCCER KID-Krisalis 1993
WAR IN THE GULF With 7 Extra Missions (with Maps/Posters/Photo's/Atari Issue 68 Summer 1994 Magazine/Original Invoice)-Empire 1993
DESERT STRIKE "RETURN TO THE GULF"-Electronic Arts 1992
PEN PAL WORD PROCESSOR FOR THE AMIGA
SMALL BOXES
MANCHESTER UNITED-Gremlin/Krisalis 1992
CALIFORNIA GAMES-Kixx/EPYX Inc
JAMES POND-Gremlin 1992
CHASE H.Q.2 SPECIAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION-Taito 1989
TRIVIAL PURSUIT-Horn Abbot Int Ltd
DIZZY PRINCE OF THE YOLKFOLK-Code Masters 1992
JAGUAR XJ220 (Game Seven)-Core Design 1994
SMALLER BOXES
PUSHOVER-Ocean 1992
PUTTY-System 3 1993
UNBOXED
PUGSY
PUGSY-May 1994
RUGBY LEAGUE COACH
BANSHEE & WAGGLE-O-MANIA 2-May 1994
MR NUTZ & TANX 'N' STUFF 1994

Re: AMIGA GAMES FOR SALE

Offers for multiple items is okay....but Via PM only please.
It the offer via PM is accepted, we would like to see the thread updated accordingly & with a revised price for the whole lot thereby left over!

If not sure, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Kin

I'm not sure what you are referring to. What is PM? and what do you mean by "It the offer via PM is accepted, we would like to see the thread updated accordingly & with a revised price for the whole lot thereby left over!"
Please explain.
Edward.

edwardbmac said:
I'm not sure what you are referring to. What is PM? and what do you mean by "It the offer via PM is accepted, we would like to see the thread updated accordingly & with a revised price for the whole lot thereby left over!"
Please explain.
Edward.

PM means Private Message. What Kin Hell means is that it's not allowed to ask for offers on this website.

The moderators are real nazis when it comes to someone who breaks the rules, you must either state a price per game or a total price, and when you arrange a deal with someone via PM or E-mail, you must tell in the thread what the deal is and for what games.

Seriously, life in Guantanamo Bay prison is much easier and friendlier than Amibay :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But we still haven't managed to stop McVenco from posting. :LOL:

Honestly, it's quite simple: we require that anyone offering items for sale states the price(s) that they seek (as you have done) and if you are willing to split each individual item must also be priced. You might, for example, let each game go for say £2 +P&P if nobody buys the lot before a certain time, and if there are any that you want a bit more for you must indicate that too - e.g. game X @ £3 +P&P (or whatever). You are not obliged to split.

Anyone who wants to deal with you must post in the thread to show that they are interested. They state what they want, and you can complete the deal by any means that is best for you. We do this to protect the members from having their Inbox flooded with responses, and so that people don't waste their time replying for items that are already gone. When you make a deal with someone, you post in the thread to say what has gone, and update your first post to keep it easy for others to see what is currently open. Also, buyers can post feedback in the topic or in the dedicated Feedback thread in General Chat (or even both).

When the deal(s) complete (or the thread is to be closed down for any other reason) you post to inform the site staff, and one of us will lock it (and probably change the topic title to show that it is closed). That way people don't waste their time looking through old, closed threads. Locked topics will eventually drift down through the pages to the bottom as no more posts can be made in them.

It's all aimed at keeping the site easy to use for as many as possible.

Achtung! ..>Donner Blitzen!

>Wir essen Sie am Leben!<

Danke meega! :mrgreen:

Kin Hell said:
Achtung! ..>Donner Blitzen!

Wir essen Sie am Leben!

Danke meega! :mrgreen:

Always funny when you island dwellers are trying to speak German....

"zo relaxen und watschen der blinkenlichten!"

@ McVenco

Due hast jetzt nicht mit Hauptmoderatur Merlin gesprochen.... :twisted:

Ich komme aus England, aber Ich kann gut Deutsch sprechen!!

:p

I remember that old poster, Eric...

"Achtung! Alles Lookenpeepers! Dieses Maschine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengraben. Is easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Is nicht fur gewerken by der dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen Cotten-pickenen hande in der pockets - relaxen und Watchen Der Blinkenleiten. Danke."

LOL

@ edwardbmac

Don't believe the propaganda put out by McVenco; even he likes to push the envelope when it comes to the site rules.... :LOL:

Seriously, we don't allow offers as that constitutes an auction, and we aren't an auction site, that's all.

We aren't as bad as Eric makes out....

Hey Eric....

Rules are there to be observed & adhered to. Even if you're not an "Island" dweller.

The Law is the Law, fun is fun too, but insolence is not allowed.

We turn a blind eye to your comments earlier & can laugh, but it all might get out of hand so it's all nipped in the bud & we wont talk 1966 any further.

Okay, now back on Topic.....

edwardbmac said:
Please explain.
Edward.

People will probably want more than one game & probably not the whole she-bang! They can make offers via Private message to you, but not on the forum as this would make it a bidding-fest which is not allowed on AmiBay. The way you have worded the ad kind of invites this from the start as most people wouldn't just blow £50 on software.

Anyone wanting to PM you for a selection of your titles are freely allowed to do so & your only obligation is to amend the titles left if you strike a deal.

Just trying to help m8. :wink:

I'll stay on-topic now... :D

edwardbmac said:
AMIGA GAMES-LARGE BOXES

LOTUS 3 THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE-Gremlin 1992
OVERDRIVE-Team 17 1993
PINBALL FANTASIES-21st Century Ent Ltd 1992
PINBALL DREAMS-21st Century Ent Ltd 1992
HUDSON HAWK-Ocean 20/20 Vision 1991
ZOOL NINJA OF THE "Nth" DIMENSION-Gremlin 1992
SUPERFROG-Team 17 1993
DESERT STRIKE "RETURN TO THE GULF"-Electronic Arts 1992

I would be interested in these please. How much including shipping to the Netherlands? And do you accept Paypal?

Thanks for not understanding this Islands English Eric.

Kin Hell said:
People will probably want more than one game & probably not the whole she-bang! They can make offers via Private message to you, but not on the forum as this would make it a bidding-fest which is not allowed on AmiBay. The way you have worded the ad kind of invites this from the start as most people wouldn't just blow £50 on software.

Anyone wanting to PM you for a selection of your titles are freely allowed to do so & your only obligation is to amend the titles left if you strike a deal.

At the same time Eric, you are asking how much & have now stopped licking the Envelope & have started pushing it again!

Ease up Mr. or an Official warning will be in the post.

Now play nicely or we will start smacking legs! :wink:

Kin Hell said:
They can make offers via Private message to you, but not on the forum

Amibay Rules said:
No silent bidding
You must post your purchase bid in the sellers original topic, clearly stating that you agree to pay the asking price for an item. Purchase bids by PM are not valid and against AmiBay rules.

Talking about confusing....
Besides, I'm not making an offer, I'm just asking for a price.

Anyone wanting to PM you for a selection of your titles are freely allowed to do so.

So I didn't PM, but posted a message in the thread. Now what part of the rules says that I am not allowed to do that? I'm not bidding silently, driving prices, pushing envelopes or doing anything illegal according to your rules. If you decide that publically asking a price for a part of something advertised is not allowed, then change the rules so it's clear for everybody.

I'm not attacking anybody here, I'm just trying to get the rules clear. This way I'm not even sure what I can and can't do here.....

So, let's all be friends, but all with the same rules please 8)

Okay lads, put the handbags down please....

If McVenco wants to make a partial bid for the items even though the seller has expressed that he would really want to shift them as a job lot, he can do, although edwardbmac is not obliged to accept his suggestion.

I don't really see a major problem with this, as long as edwardbmac is prepared to negotiate a price for McVenco for just the items he is interested in and that he amends his original post to reflect the amended list and price if the offer goes through.

McVenco has expressed his interest in specific items in the thread, so he has first dibs on those items under the 'first come first served rule', so anyone else that may be interested in the same items will have to wait until this negotiation has ended.

Is everyone happy with this, it seems pragmatic enough to me....

No handbags are being swung Merlin, certainly not from this side of the park any way! :wink:

@ McVenco

Even we admins have to abide by the Rules Eric & you are not on your own. I too must admit to placing an advert in such a manner that bidding/trolling eventually took place via PM & consequently, I closed the thread.

All the Best,

Charlie

:roll: Did I do wrong? I don't mind rules :LOL: . We face them every day but I'm bewildered as to what's going on :?: . Is a PM actually private? I don't even know what others see, what I see and what the rules police see. I am very law abiding (ha ha) but I have to admit I'm not sure how this site works. I only want to sell games that I have no use for and someone pointed me towards this site. Rules are not the issue, it's how the site works that confuses me. After this I'll look at the rules again and try to fit everything together so that I can become enlightened :shock: :idea: .

edwardbmac said:
:roll: Did I do wrong? I don't mind rules :LOL: . We face them every day but I'm bewildered as to what's going on :?: . Is a PM actually private? I don't even know what others see, what I see and what the rules police see. I am very law abiding (ha ha) but I have to admit I'm not sure how this site works. I only want to sell games that I have no use for and someone pointed me towards this site. Rules are not the issue, it's how the site works that confuses me. After this I'll look at the rules again and try to fit everything together so that I can become enlightened :shock: :idea: .

Nothing at all. Don't hesitate to contact any of the AmiBay staff if you have any further questions. I'm sure it will all make sense for another read of the rules. Easy peasy! :wink:

Bloody Nora! I know I have a Judge Dredd avatar, but I am NOT the thought Police or a Street Judge!!

PMs are private to you, unless the recipient forwards them on.

We certainly wouldn't interfere with PMs or anything like that unless some serious misbehaviour had happened, thankfully we have not had a case thus far.

The main issues with our rules is that we try to avoid auctions, as they create price driving, bids via Private Message and all sorts of other crap that we don't want to get dragged into; This is a state your price and then negotiate or be damned sort of site, that's all.

I am NOT the rules or thought Police, despite the propaganda...we are all bound by the same rules that we spent a lot of time putting together so that all of our members can trade safely. I am the head Moderator who sometimes steps in to clear the air or mediate before issues get esclated to the site Admins. I am here to ensure that fair play prevails, hence my post in here earlier.

If you have any questions, shout up, I am also here to help...

:)

Merlin

:D Thanks. If you follow the threads you'll see why I'm confused. I advertise. I'm advised it's incorrectly worded. I get German thrown at me? I get messages but not sure if it's private or open. I see comments that seem to be about some other issue than my games. I see someone being told off. I see excuses as to behaviour and I'm thinking what's going on here. Not only that but I find it difficult to grasp how the site actually works. I'm not into auctioning or I'd be on ebay, but I don't like ebay or paypal. My real difficulty is that my sister left these games for me to sell but I'm not quite sure as to values. I do know that a few of them are being retailed at £20 and mine are all in mint condition. I asked £50 for all which seemed very good considering that Superfrog-Team 17 alone has to be worth £8 privately (£20 on retail sites). Anyway, I go on. By the way I don't think you are the thought police. I was only following the comments of some others and I thought the messages I got earlier were PM's. Obviously they weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom