PDA

View Full Version : Some items I have on ebay...

AmigaManiac
16th September 2008, 14:53
EDIT

There is no point in people buying stuff from me via ebay anyway I believe, as it is cheaper to buy from me directly.

This post should probably be deleted :-)

In regards to the CD, some of the games (such as the Cinemaware ones) are freely available. Others, some of the software companies no longer exist I believe. I'm not 100% sure about some of the games on there, but software that I am 100% sure should not be on there, such as Workbench .adf images, are excluded. Sorry about that, I completely forgot about this post :-S None of the games (as far as I know) have been available for many, many years from the original developers, and the CD really is free, so I didn't/don't see the harm, as I am not ripping anyone off, or depriving hard working programmers of any income.

Nathan

Adonay
16th November 2008, 02:46
Illegal Software is not allowed

Please do edit that link of yours
**FREE BONUS - A CD packed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx files Unless it contains software that is Public Domain, Shareware and Freeware you should leave that out "let me know if that is not the case and all the files are indeed legit". I removed the link for the time beeing give me a pm when you have sorted that out and i will put the link back....

AmigaManiac
29th November 2008, 03:18
I have decided to no longer offer the "Free CD", as it will potentially cause a lot of hassle for all involved, not just myself. This includes my website, not just ebay. It will also probably invite a lot of narcy comments my way (which has happened already), which I don't need :-(

Nathan

Merlin
7th September 2010, 12:17
Fair play to you, Nathan.

Would you like the thread closed?

AmigaManiac
7th September 2010, 15:36
Fair play to you, Nathan.

Would you like the thread closed?

Yep, it's sooo old :p

Merlin
7th September 2010, 15:50