Closed Apple IIe, Titan II Accelerator + 64kb, RGB Card and Monitor, serial card, Apple II floppy drives, ROBO graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aysel

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Country
England
Region
Mansfield
This is for my complete and very comprehensive Apple IIe system.

It comes with a Titan II accelerator card which is fitted with a 3.6mhz 65C02 and 64k fast RAM complete with a printed copy of the manual.

Has a very interesting piece of hardware in the form of a ROBOSTIK 1 input stick. This runs with the included ROBO 1000 graphics application which is a fairly comprehensive CAD type program. All tested and working including the ROBOSTIK 1.

It has a high speed serial card installed, Apple II floppy disk controller card and two tested and working Apple II disk drives. When I bought the system the supplied drives and card were defective so I bought these for it and it now works great.

Finally to complete the system is an NEC RGB colour monitor in perfect working order, no whistles or pops lol. This is driven by a DMS C12 RGB graphics card and obviously includes the connecting cable.

Two things I cant test: I have no software other than the ROBO graphics program so I have no way of figuring out whether the accelerator is operating or any ability test the colour functions of the RGB card. The system runs perfect with the accelerator installed so I have no reason to think its not working. The ROBO graphics program and text when booting without disk shows in blue colour only, not sure if that is correct or not. On that basis the system is sold as seen, no returns or refunds and is priced very low to reflect this.

I have run the Apple/Apple/Ctrl/Reset key test and it completes fine showing KERNAL OK

This is cash on collection only from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 postcode area.

NO POSTAGE OR SHIPPING OPTIONS - IF YOU CAN NOT COLLECT PLEASE DO NOT DECLARE INTEREST.

Just £195

Final price drop, now just £149!!!

2 by Matthew_OMD, on Flickr

1 by Matthew_OMD, on Flickr

3 by Matthew_OMD, on Flickr

4 by Matthew_OMD, on Flickr

5 by Matthew_OMD, on Flickr

6 by Matthew_OMD, on Flickr

7 by Matthew_OMD, on Flickr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.