ChrisUnionNJ

We Will Never Forget..
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Union,NJ
Ok I have a 128D which I love but would love to have a A600 more so if anyone whats to do A swap let me know..

Also I hate to say this but this is not for overseas shipping way to heavy
US only.

Ok his 128D metal case and keyboard needs some retrobright and the
Drive can be a pain works but is tempromental at times..

I'll take some pics later and post them later..

Chris :wooha:
Here's the pics

Does anyone know how many of these were made I just looked at the serial #000576 how thats the lowest serial # I have seen an anything I have ever owned..lol

Attachments

• 128D front.jpg
    128D front.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 128D Back.jpg
    128D Back.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 128 Back label.jpg
    128 Back label.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 128D KB.jpg
    128D KB.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ok I have a 128D which I love but would love to have a A600 more so if anyone whats to do A swap let me know..

Also I hate to say this but this is not for overseas shipping way to heavy
US only.

Ok his 128D metal case and keyboard needs some retrobright and the
Drive can be a pain works but is tempromental at times..

I'll take some pics later and post them later..

Chris :wooha:

i would kill for this :p

but i know what you mean, i had almost procured a basic c64 system, which i am still looking for, but the shipping *just* to Canada from the US (3 states away in fact) was 150% of the system price (damn them 1541s):mad:

If I had more than one A600 I'd take you up on the offer. :) I have two 128Ds at the moment but I haven't had time to determine whether or not they are working. I only have one keyboard though. :(

Good luck with the swap! A600s in the USA are quite difficult to find. I got mine from another AmiBay moderator from another country.

Heather

Shipping

Shipping

If I had more than one A600 I'd take you up on the offer. :) I have two 128Ds at the moment but I haven't had time to determine whether or not they are working. I only have one keyboard though. :(

Good luck with the swap! A600s in the USA are quite difficult to find. I got mine from another AmiBay moderator from another country.

Heather

And the shipping must have been mega bucks.. :coffee:

Chris

A600

A600

I mainly what a 600 because it's easer to hide in my Motorhome so when i'm at work I can get my amiga fix....lol :nuts:

Chris :coffee:

That's an interesting swap. I have an A600, but I don't want to swap it for a 128D, as it has an 030 accelerator in it. I have a friend who has an A600HD, I will ask him if he is interested.

Hiyas Chris,

Such a shame you live so far away.

Out of curiosity - how much would shipping be to the UK?

I have always wanted a 128D - so it might be worth my effort pending postages =)

That's an interesting swap. I have an A600, but I don't want to swap it for a 128D, as it has an 030 accelerator in it. I have a friend who has an A600HD, I will ask him if he is interested.

Yeah it's not about the money for me just what I want and it keeps the wife happy I still have my C64 and I found another one I had in the garage this one is a breadbox one with all chips soldered to the board and also found a Vic-1541 forgot they were out there..

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

Hiyas Chris,

I have always wanted a 128D - so it might be worth my effort pending postages =)

You guys know more about shipping then me I have never shipped anything
this size I just know about it from reading here..

I was tring to see how much UPS charges still looking into that for you Zetr0..
:bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
I got a spare 600 too though I think alot of it would come down to postage costs.

Z is first in line for that deal mate though so don't ignore him. :)

I tried the program Heather told me about and I guess US mail does not go to the UK,very strange it has everyone else but the UK listed i'm sure it must be a goof up..

Chris
:Doh:

Chris,

I forgot about the program not showing the United Kingdom. From the country list, select Great Britain and Northern Ireland. (y)

Heather

Hiyas Chris,

Ok thanks to Heather she got this for me it's $116.45 thats about 30lbs with packing it's just a guess on lbs..

Chris

A hint for overseas people: dismantling the A600 in two or 3 parts/packages, each one with less than 2kg, will save a lot on postage.

I bought my Frankenstein A600 this way (case + floppy from Australia, mobo from England and replacement keyboard from England).

@Chris

My thanks for checking this out for me, its a pity my friend that I dont have that kinda pocket money this month =(

wifie says no and the back of the sofa has dried up =(

good luck on your trade, its such a shame you dont live closer.

Well I still have it so who knows..

Chris
:ninja:

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

That would be great I don't expect a pimped out A600...lol :wooha:

@Chris

My thanks for checking this out for me, its a pity my friend that I dont have that kinda pocket money this month =(

wifie says no and the back of the sofa has dried up =(

good luck on your trade, its such a shame you dont live closer.

Hey Zetr0

What would the shipping be on your a600 just thinking??

Chris :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom