World Wide Suicide
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Rotterdam
Just found it, but dunno what to do with it.

A C64c (that creamy one) this one is real busy with yellowing but it's never opened, so still warrent seal on the undercase.
Tested and works fine.
No Box, only dutch manual
€ Sold,- euro +P&P

Diskdrive 1541II slightly yellow (hard to see) and also Warrenty seal unbroken. Tested with empty floppies (goddamn it looks like games):D and works fine. with the 2 demo floppies and 2 head protectors.
No box, only dutch manual
€Sold,- euro +P&P

Final Cartridge I for easy floppy acces (i tryed and with the F1 to F8 it have functions) and freeze the screen.
Tested and works fine.
No box or manual.

€Sold,- euro +P&P

Also for sale in one buy, but do offer in PM!!!!

It's a pitty that i only had the change to take 2 pictures with daylight, it's really almost without yellowing the diskdrive. but the TLlamps make some strange colour on the pictures.
If it's a problem i'll shoot new pictures with daylight.

Edit..................................
Also found the 1530 tape with some tapes, free if you take the whole lot.

Whole Sale to Skilgannon

Attachments

• DSC00324.jpg
    DSC00324.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00334.jpg
    DSC00334.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00332.jpg
    DSC00332.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00331.jpg
    DSC00331.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00328.jpg
    DSC00328.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00327.jpg
    DSC00327.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00326.jpg
    DSC00326.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00325.jpg
    DSC00325.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hey Mad Cat - registering interest pending photo's and postage price to the UK for the lot :)

Cheers

John

Thanks Mad Cat - do you have a postage price in mind for the UK please?

Unless postage is prohibitive I'll be grabbing this wee lot

Cheers

John

Thanks Mad Cat - do you have a postage price in mind for the UK please?

Unless postage is prohibitive I'll be grabbing this wee lot

Cheers

John

Postage to uk is :5 - 10 kgEUR 25,20

with TNT . tracktrace and secured sending.
i'm open for offer in PM

few pictures added

few pictures added

Took a few pictures from diskdrive, but the sun goes down :roll:

Attachments

• DSC00342.jpg
    DSC00342.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00341.jpg
    DSC00341.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00349.jpg
    DSC00349.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00343.jpg
    DSC00343.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00348.jpg
    DSC00348.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00347.jpg
    DSC00347.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00346.jpg
    DSC00346.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00345.jpg
    DSC00345.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
Folks - need to share my latest purchase with you all here.

Apart from being an excellent deal for me (thanks madcat) I need to share my joy at unboxing this wee treasure.

So, not only did mad cat include a boxed datasette that wasn't mentioned (unless I missed it), i also got manuals, floppy drive transport card and evrything I would want if I was starting a C64 collection from scratch.

Essentially this is the whole lot, a C64c, Floppy drive, datasette, test disks and manuals + an expansion cart!

On top of all of this, this is the most well cared for and best packaged purchase I have ever come across outside of a professional business like Amazon etc. Everything in its own separate box or bag, surrounded by bubble wrap, encased in masses of poly stars and into a heavy card box! What a packager!

Anyhoo - just wanted to share and to also ask a quick question... The power for both the C64 and Floppy Drive are European 2 prong style but the adapters themselves reflect 220v. Can I just use a UK "shaver style" plug for these or do I need to get a transformer?

Cheers (y)

John

Folks - need to share my latest purchase with you all here.

Apart from being an excellent deal for me (thanks madcat) I need to share my joy at unboxing this wee treasure.

So, not only did mad cat include a boxed datasette that wasn't mentioned (unless I missed it), i also got manuals, floppy drive transport card and evrything I would want if I was starting a C64 collection from scratch.

Essentially this is the whole lot, a C64c, Floppy drive, datasette, test disks and manuals + an expansion cart!

On top of all of this, this is the most well cared for and best packaged purchase I have ever come across outside of a professional business like Amazon etc. Everything in its own separate box or bag, surrounded by bubble wrap, encased in masses of poly stars and into a heavy card box! What a packager!

Anyhoo - just wanted to share and to also ask a quick question... The power for both the C64 and Floppy Drive are European 2 prong style but the adapters themselves reflect 220v. Can I just use a UK "shaver style" plug for these or do I need to get a transformer?

Cheers (y)

John

OMG what a compliments i got from you.
I always do my best with packing, just the way i wanna receive my stuff.
Notice to much that this isn't the case, especially when people ask high prices for package.
This package is for free and i'll do it with pleasure.

Thx m8, you know how to spread your words.

if the plugs are these like in the picture, you can get special adapter plugs that those fit inside and convert called a 2-Pin clam-shell plug adaptor (see attachment) which is available from your local maplin store. Shaver sockets may also be used but I don't hold much favor with those as I find them a bit too insecure for my tastes.
lai_charger014.jpg

Attachments

• capture_23092010_221122.jpg
    capture_23092010_221122.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Blankstare - the plugs are just like those - are these different from shaver plugs then as I have a few of those already?

Cheers

John

The ones I mentioned don't allow you to unplug from the adapter once fitted unless you unscrew the adaptor, just like a real UK plug. Much better IMHO and quite a bit safer as I don't think shaver adaptors are fused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom