johnali3n

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Country
England
Region
East Grinstead, West Sussex.
Hi all,

I have the following big boxed games for the Atari ST for sale. I have tested them all, they all work:-

1. The Guild of Thieves (Magnetic Scrolls)
2. Jinxter (Magnetic Scrolls)
3. Populous + The Promised Lands
4. Railroad Tycoon
5. Civilization
6. Powermonger
7. Powerplay - The Game of the Gods.

Please submit your offers if you're interested in any of them.

Postage to UK is £2.90 per game + £0.75p per additional game
Postage to Europe is £3.90 per game + £1.00 per additional game

I can supply pictures if you would like them but, with the exception of Powerplay - The Game of the Gods which has some old sellotape marks over the front of the box, they are all in superb, boxed, complete condition.

Best,
John (y)

1. The Guild of Thieves (Magnetic Scrolls) - SOLD
2. Jinxter (Magnetic Scrolls) - SOLD
3. Populous + The Promised Lands
4. Railroad Tycoon
5. Civilization - SOLD
6. Powermonger - SOLD
7. Powerplay - The Game of the Gods.

John

This one appears to have slipped through our little mitts :oops:

You must state a selling price to which you are welcome to add or near offer or words to that effect - it's in the rules (y)

Also the items that are now marked as sold - was that off-site?

Dave G :cool:

Hey there,

OK - I will state this in future.

I left the ads on here for about 2 weeks, then the ones I didn't get a response on, I put on........Ebay :oops:

I have since opened up my own online shop but let's see how that goes. In the meantime, I will keep using this forum to sell the odd game and system which I hope is still OK?

Best,
John

John,

For this thread to remain open you must state a price on the remaining games.

Even I use the other bay at times - as do a lot of us - but you don't get the community spirit like you do here (y)

Having said the above I would like to bring to your attention the following paragraph from the rules

Trader Status
If you have a web site or other auction site where goods or services are offered, this defines you as a Trader under AmiBay rules. Traders are allowed to use the site, however, you must declare yourself as a trader upon sign-up. After sign-up, you should contact a member of the site staff who will arrange for you to have your own AmiTrader section of the site, where you can offer goods or services. Please note that Traders are forbidden to purchase goods or have access to the Recycle Bin, as we feel that this would allow for abuse of the site and allow a competitive advantage. We hope that you understand our reasons for placing these restrictions on Trader accounts.

Please consider the above along with your satement
I have since opened up my own online shop but let's see how that goes.

Hi there from a very windy UK! :)

OK, understood - probably best the thread is closed in this instance. Thank you.

That is exactly why I use this site as the community spirit is very refreshing :)

Not quite sure where to go from here - when I said I opened a store, I meant this very losely. I am offering blank double density disks, the odd system I no longer require or games I have imaged etc. It is not serious by any means! I enjoy using this site and do require to purchase software and hardware very much for my own use and not for reselling.

I have been using Atari ST systems since I was 14 (I am now 33!) and it is part of what I do - I am not here to make a quick buck! I do enough of that in my real life, this is just a hobby and how I feel I help contribute to keeping the "scene" alive. I also help write the odd demo/scene intro etc and here for general Atari ST support questions.

Your guidance here would be appreciated, thank you. (y)

Hi there from a very windy UK! :)

That reminds me of the comedy cowboy film and the meal around the camp fire :D

I'm sat in my office at work and can hardly type my fingers are that cold!!!!
OK, understood - probably best the thread is closed in this instance. Thank you.

That is exactly why I use this site as the community spirit is very refreshing :)

Not quite sure where to go from here - when I said I opened a store, I meant this very losely. I am offering blank double density disks, the odd system I no longer require or games I have imaged etc. It is not serious by any means! I enjoy using this site and do require to purchase software and hardware very much for my own use and not for reselling.

I have been using Atari ST systems since I was 14 (I am now 33!) and it is part of what I do - I am not here to make a quick buck! I do enough of that in my real life, this is just a hobby and how I feel I help contribute to keeping the "scene" alive. I also help write the odd demo/scene intro etc and here for general Atari ST support questions.

Your guidance here would be appreciated, thank you. (y)

I'll pass the above paragraph on to the rest of the mods and see what we believe are your options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom