terminator

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England
Region
Sheffield
Varoius game,s and utils for Amiga

price will be £5 for a game or util in used condition boxed with instructions were ever possible.UK Sheffield Collecetion Only Sorry
ALL in there boxes.
Digita International Organiser
Hanna Barbera Animation Workshop boxed with manuals
Hanna Barbera Animation Workshop Limited Edition boxed with manuals plus VHS video

Fields of Glory
Vista pro ver 3 ? box but actualy Vista Lite disk and manual
Carthage
Sensible Socker EC
Fantavision
Kings Quest 2
Cannon Fodder
Cnnon Fodder 2
Crystal Dragon
Super Shidmarks
Elvira 2 The Jaws Of Cerberus
Lord Of The Realm
Specail Forces
Match Of The Day Zeppelin Premier
The Speris Legacy
Dragonstone (Box Tatty)
The Simpsons Bart VS the Space Mutants

Last edited:
I would really appreciate if you can ship Vista Pro 3 and King's Quest to Greece. :)

I would really appreciate if you can ship Vista Pro 3 and King's Quest to Greece. :)
No current pay pal running at moment or would have no problem thats why had to put collection from uk only.Will be sorting it but not sure when.

@terminator

Would you take a cheque through the post from me on phantoms behalf?

phantom could then put the pennies in my paypal account (y)

Dave G :cool:

@terminator

Would you take a cheque through the post from me on phantoms behalf?

phantom could then put the pennies in my paypal account (y)

sorry was just checking something its kings quest 2 dont know much about this vista pro ver 3 but has a gold lable stateing vista lite on box as well assume thats normal lol.Back to your origenal post if there still ok i can go get them wieghed in monday and take it from there monday night.
What details only for postage at moment greece ?????

@ davideo

:wooha: Thanks.... :bowdown:

@ terminator

If you agree with davideo's "trick", may I have some photos please of the actual items (you know the boring typical stuff, boxes, covers, disks, manuals etc) before weight them on Monday?

Thanks again.

@ davideo

:wooha: Thanks.... :bowdown:

@ terminator

If you agree with davideo's "trick", may I have some photos please of the actual items (you know the boring typical stuff, boxes, covers, disks, manuals etc) before weight them on Monday?

Thanks again.
mmmmmmm I will sort that one out for you :bowdown:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r180/terminator_020/vistap3.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r180/terminator_020/kq2.jpg
strange had pics then lost them so included links
Off to bed this side will catch up tomorrow night well later tonight:Doh: if there ok just let me know were in greece they would be going only for postage not full details they dont seem heavy even in boxes anyway.

Last edited:
Hi.

Unfortunately it's not Vista Pro 3, but as you stated later, Vista Lite. Also King's Quest 2 is a budget release, which I was after the original commercial one. I have to pass on this, thank you both for everything, but I really feel very unlucky tonight.:(

I have to pass on this, thank you both for everything, but I really feel very unlucky tonight.:(

No problem - only too happy to try and help.

Now we will both be safe and not chased around - unfortunately :Doh:

Hi.

Unfortunately it's not Vista Pro 3, but as you stated later, Vista Lite. Also King's Quest 2 is a budget release, which I was after the original commercial one. I have to pass on this, thank you both for everything, but I really feel very unlucky tonight.:(
No problem no idea why its stated like that bit silly realy if i find Kings Quest i will let you know rings a bell and not my type of game to be honset
They cant have had a box for lite version lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom