Closed Apple Mac Mini 1.25GHz G4 System *great for MorphOS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmigaSociety

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Grass Valley, CA.
Selling a nice running and clean Apple Mac Mini computer. Sale includes the Apple Mac Mini that is a G4 1.25GHz processor, Mac Mini AC Adapter Power Supply, 1GB Memory, 120GB Hard Drive, Apple Keyboard, Apple Mouse, and User Manual. Does not include OS X on CD but I have done a fresh install on this Mini so it is ready to be used. The system works nicely and I have it connect to my 30" TV Monitor right now via a VGA adapter so upon pickup (if you are local) of the system you can see the system booting and running before you buy it. The vga adapter is not included so you either need to provide your own if using an older VGA monitor or use a stock DVI monitor since that is the port on the Mac Mini anyway. Most all monitors these days are stock dvi and that is what the mini has.

I took a quick video today showing the system booting and running and posted it to YouTube so see this link to see the system running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXaYVLe7Pg

Email me with any questions.

FIRM at $195+ shipping

Last edited:
GRRRR!!! I have been looking for one of these for a while. You just had to put one up for sale when I'm broke, didn't you? :p

I wish you the best of luck with the sale, and maybe I'll stumble into some funds and be able to get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom