New Staff Moderators join the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Staff Moderators join the team

I'm pleased to announce that the following 3 members of Amibay have been promoted to Staff Moderators.

Mjnurney
    Protek
    slk486

I would like to welcome them into the team and hope they enjoy helping to moderator and run the site.

Coming soon - ..
    =====================================
    C= Amiga: A4000T/PPC/060, | A1200 x2 | A600 x2 | A500 & Plus x6 | CD32
    Atari:
    520 STFM | 4160 STE | 2600 Woody || Nintendo: Wii | GCN | N64 + Everdrive | SNES + Everdrive | SNES Mini | GB | GBA | DS-XL
    Sega
    : Dreamcast | Megadrive + Everdrive || Microsoft: Xbox x2 | Xbox 360 Slim 250GB || Sony: PSX | PS2 | PS2slim | PS3 slim | PSP x2 | Vita

PC:
    i7 4GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX 970, SSD | + many other PCs and Laptops ||Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ||
    Phone: Samsung S20 5G
    Retro Handhelds: Retroid Pocket 2 | Anbernic RG351P

Thanks! Will be doing my best to help out and be reasonable
    ^^^ IMHO... Always IMHO ^^^

r0jaws is my hero
    Keropi is my supreme being

Comment

@ The new Moderators

Take your time, find your feet as a Moderator and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. We have a good team on AmiBay and we all pull together. It's worth taking some time to look at the Infractions area, to get an idea of what happens when the wheels fall off a trade or a thread and get an idea as to how we work in keeping the site running.

There are a few terms such as 'banhammer', 'cheerleading', 'The Island of Bรคnned', 'The Freezer' and other bits of jargon that we use that should be easy to pick up.
      Last edited by Merlin; 2 July 2015, 09:47.
      The future's so Retr0bright, I gotta wear shades.....

As rkauer said:-
      "Retro computers seems like an orgasm: it is always better to have a real one than fake it".

Comment

Welcome to the team guys!

Comment

Cheers! Will do my best to uphold the good spirit of AmiBay!
          AMIGA 4000 060/50, AMIGA 1200 030/50, AMIGA 500, C128D, C128, C64C, C64, C16, Vic-20, Atari 520 STE, Atari 65 XE, Philips NMS-8250 MSX2, Sinclair Spectrum +3e, Sinclair Spectrum 48k, Amstrad CPC 6128, Amstrad CPC464, Oric Atmos, Apple Macintosh Classic, Apple IIGS, BBC Master, Memotech MTX500

Comment

welcome to the team.

Comment