X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from the Kent Gaming/Retro day 1-2-14

Hi!

Here are the Photo's I took today, thanks again to everyone who came and made this great day a success.

The Sensi Tournament was particularly awesome! I'd love to put some more structure to a future meeting

I was really impressed with the amount of systems we managed to get up and running, some great kit was on show.
    Attached Files
    My YouTube Channel:

CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200D + BPPC/BVision/SCSI2SD, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

And some more! I will edit them in with some captions shortly

Feel free to add yours here too
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fitzsteve; 1 February 2014, 19:42.
    My YouTube Channel:

CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200D + BPPC/BVision/SCSI2SD, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

Comment

A few more!
      Attached Files
      My YouTube Channel:

Comment

And the Sensi Scores!
        Attached Files
        My YouTube Channel:

Comment

Thanks for the piccy upload Steve

Even the Sensi scores which just highlights how poor I was playing as PNE lol
          Commodore 128,NIC+ Cart,SD2IEC and1541C. Commodore 64c,Jiffy DOS,SIDFX, Red Kickstarter Case + 1541 Ultimate II. Acorn Electron, Plus 1 Expansion, Master Turbo Board, AP6,MGC and ElectronMMC+CFInterface. Draco64 + DragonMMC.Commodore 64c Night Moves and Hollywood Packs. Amstrad 6128 with HXC Floppy Emulator. Commodore VIC 20 + 32k Hotrod Upgrade and Princess SD.

Comment

Some of my pics

Love consoles and computers, all welcome in my collection!

Comment

Nice pics guys will do mine 2moz

Thanks again to all that came and to steve and sarah for the sleep over and duncan for the lift there and back
              Gone but not forgotten. RIP John.

Comment

Nice pics BrooksterMax

I take it you're home now then John?

I took a short Video too of Manic23 playing Mad Dog McCree II:

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJDnNh8LQO0[/m]
                My YouTube Channel:

Comment

Yea just after 930
                  Gone but not forgotten. RIP John.

Comment

I want the Star Wars LaserDiscs

Nice setup guys, recognised a few of those systems

TC
                    Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow June 2016, I Was There

Comment

Nice one steve looked good i couldnt make it sorry

Comment

It looks amazing. What an excellent job! Gotta get myself sorted out and attend one of these. I love all the equipment!

Great to see that you had Mad Dog McCree 2 going, I remember you being all excited when you had the justifier working with a projecter @Fitzsteve

Comment

We have nothing like that here. I suppose I could try it myself, but almost everyone I know in the retro community lives so far away.

Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

Heather
                          Promoted to Level II Solder Tech and Hackery Padawan

Comment

Awesome effort guys! Thanks for sharing the pics Steve \o/
                            Visit my Amiga Blog: http://www.mfilos.com
                            - A600: Vampire V2, 128MB, A604n, 16GB CF, Indivision ECS, RapidRoad USB, Ratte's auto RTG/ECS switch, Gotek w/HxC-LCD + Slim floppy (internal)

Comment

Hey peeps, thanks for the positive words, it's really appreciated.

@SDG, distance is even an issue here on our little island so I can quite imagine the issue for our friends in the US. However what about internal flights, ate they quite cheap in the US? It might not be too bad for a weekend event

Glad you enjoyed the pics, I know quite a few others took pics and video's on the day so feel free to share them here, I'm quite keen to see the SWOS Video's BrooksterMax
                              My YouTube Channel:

Comment