Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update!

Comment

So everything arrived this morning and I built the first one. Here's what it looks like. I'll give it a quick electrical test later and then it'll be off in the post to Peter to test it properly.

Bryce.
      Attached Files

Comment

I look forward to receiving the first manufactured PCB prototype!
        Last edited by PeterNC; 13 June 2014, 13:01.

Comment

A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!
          Aacheron and slk486 are my heroes
          A1200D mfilos ed. : ACA 1231/42 , Indivision MK2 , IDEfix Express , Subway , PicoPSU 120w custom 3.9 ROM/OS

Comment

Hi PeterNY,
            the card above and the second prototype went out in yesterdays post. Let me know when they arrive.

Bryce.

Comment

Received the first manufactured prototype today and it tested 100%. Awesome product. I love it.

Comment

Hi,
                I'm in for one unit when avalaible

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

@PeterNY: Glad it all worked fine, I'll start biulding the others this week.

@Diskers: The whole batch (10 pieces) are being built to order for Peter. I hadn't planned building any more, but I would consider building a second batch (needs to be at least 10) if there is interest out there. Otherwise you'll have to ask Peter if he is willing to sell one.

Bryce.

Comment

Hi,
                    I could in the worst case make one myself it if there's no part difficult to find or that can't almost be found

Comment

Ps. No one else is interested at Amibay? I could take at most 2 cards... I don't think that Peter is intersted of selling one from the bunch. I will try to ask him

Last edited by diskers; 23 June 2014, 18:22.

Comment

They will be for sale. That is part of the project: provide an alternative to the retro community. Once available and tested I will list them.

Comment

Hi,
                          Peter will you be able to provide some kind of invoice for the customs outside US?
                          I fear that when ordering from a private person outside EU / EFTA countries the customs can charge VAT (here 23%) from a similar product price found on the net (think a genuine Roland MPU-401 - if they won't concider it as a Roland MOU-401) and it can be a real pain for the pocket.
                          Last edited by diskers; 25 June 2014, 09:26.

Comment

Sure. I can throw together an invoice. In September I am visiting the EU (NL) so I could ship it to PL from there. BTW: our king visited PL this week.

http://warszawa.gazeta.pl/warszawa/1...Warszawie.html
                            Last edited by PeterNC; 25 June 2014, 12:26.

Comment

Sent you a PM. Yes I know He was with his wife and had a dinner or a lunch with our President and his wife at the Presidential Palace.
                              Last edited by diskers; 25 June 2014, 20:56. Reason: errors correction

Comment

PMs received.

Comment