No announcement yet.

Cloning an MIF ISA Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment received from diskers for 1 pre order.

Comment

^ better make a proper "for sale" thread rather than having a sale in a photobooth thread... when you make one I'll clean this one here
      Aacheron and slk486 are my heroes
      A1200D mfilos ed. : ACA 1231/42 , Indivision MK2 , IDEfix Express , Subway , PicoPSU 120w custom 3.9 ROM/OS

Comment

Batch Complete...

Bryce.
        Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful! Many thanks again Bryce!

Keropi: I will open a thread once I receive the batch. Thanks.

Comment

The remaining 8 manufactured MIFs were DOA today unfortunately. Update to follow.

Comment

The layout and function have already been confirmed with the first device which worked perfectly. The chances of all 8 having exactly the same fault is highly unlikely. Something else must be wrong. Let's investigate in a few PMs. Back soon....

Bryce.
              Last edited by Bryce; 12 July 2014, 13:15.

Comment

After some routines it appears there must be a pervasive error somewhere. The PCBs will be en route to Germany for analysis by Bryce.

Comment

maybe a bad batch of logic ICs ... I am sure it's nothing important it's just bad luck
                  Aacheron and slk486 are my heroes
                  A1200D mfilos ed. : ACA 1231/42 , Indivision MK2 , IDEfix Express , Subway , PicoPSU 120w custom 3.9 ROM/OS

Comment

Indeed. I am sure we will figure it out.

Comment

The package will hopefully arrive this coming week.

Comment

The defective PCBs are back in DE. More news to follow next month.

Comment

I've tested the cards and they are electronically all working fine, however I just noticed that the DIP switches are set wrong on all of them! PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSE tell me that you checked the DIP settings before you sent them all back!!

Bryce.

Comment

We will confirm this ASAP.

Comment

Got 2 manufactured MIFs today. They work 100%. It turns out nothing is wrong with them. I messed up not checking the I/O a while ago. They will be available thru middle September in the EU. After that in the US.

Comment

Well that's good to know. I'll try to get the others sent out to you at the weekend.

Bryce.

Comment