Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walker Case Project - Was: My New Project Teaser

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Walker Case Project - Was: My New Project Teaser

    ok so i am up to something, i know i have been pretty quiet of late, but i have been very busy with my new project.

    teaser time
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Merlin; 12 April 2013, 17:11.
    Official Amiga Walker






  • #2
    oh no not again justin you always keep us in suspense

    what is it then ?
    Gone but not forgotten. RIP John.

    Comment


    • #3
      actually, i just found another picture i can post
      Attached Files
      Official Amiga Walker





      Comment


      • #4
        Is the second picture slightly shaky, or am i to understand that it's an acrylic sheet you got there? Pics 1 and 3 seems to be aluminum.
        Looking forward to what you plan.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by salaxi54 View Post
          Is the second picture slightly shaky, or am i to understand that it's an acrylic sheet you got there? Pics 1 and 3 seems to be aluminum.
          Looking forward to what you plan.
          it is all ali mate, the 2nd picture looks odd because of the lip being machine
          Official Amiga Walker





          Comment


          • #6
            Ist it an 8 core 68k cpu? We just need a few valves now huh?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Caratacas View Post
              Ist it an 8 core 68k cpu? We just need a few valves now huh?
              oh you are so close
              Official Amiga Walker





              Comment


              • #8
                Oh nooooooooooo not that

                Just kidding .. I haven't a clue

                And because teasers are mean to curious people like me ... here is some payback

                p.s.: That's a laser engraver in the picture, feed it your graphics from your puter and .... to be continued sometime
                Attached Files
                Last edited by DutchinUSA; 27 March 2013, 21:58.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I could be wrong, but the 3rd pic from the first set seems like a faceplate for a puter judging from the size. However the fourth pic with the stashed blocks makes things more confusing!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DutchinUSA View Post
                    Oh nooooooooooo not that

                    Just kidding .. I haven't a clue

                    And because teasers are mean to curious people like me ... here is some payback
                    nice, you etching a case side panel?
                    Official Amiga Walker





                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I don't know what it is, but it certainly makes me wish I had a proper shop with nice tools for my hackery.

                      Excited to see what it is.

                      Heather
                      Promoted to Level II Solder Tech and Hackery Padawan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SkydivinGirl View Post
                        I don't know what it is, but it certainly makes me wish I had a proper shop with nice tools for my hackery.

                        Excited to see what it is.

                        Heather
                        Just what I was thinking Heather!!

                        I hate you Justin..
                        If I had access to a shop like yours I would still have my 67 Tempest..

                        Never Bin or sell your old computer's you will regret it!!
                        Vic 20 x3,C64 x2,128D,C128 flat deck,A1000 x2,A500 x3,A2000,A600,A1200,Apple ][e,2x Apple][ GS rom 01,03,Apple ][c x4 with only 1 PSU,2x Laser 128EX EX2,Atari 600XL,2x 800XL,130XE w/320 mod With a MyIDE plus,Atari 1040stf w/2.5meg..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Based on pic 4, tools to murder someone?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Justin,,, Where can I plug my Strat into Mate
                            Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow June 2016, I Was There

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Do I spy a Bridgeport milling machine in those photos? Whatever it is, it's painted in good old traditional RAL 6011 Engineering Green. *Nostalgic*

                              At a guess, I'd say it's an HTPC case of some kind.
                              The future's so Retr0bright, I gotta wear shades.....

                              As rkauer said:-
                              "Retro computers seems like an orgasm: it is always better to have a real one than fake it".

                              Comment

                              Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
                              Working...
                              X