warr8or29

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Country
France
Region
Centre
i'm trying to reassemble a desktop Atari Falcon.

i'm looking for a falcon case in good overall condition ( may have scratches and imperfections as long as no plastic part is broken ) and a keyboard , preferably clean cond.

feel free to send me offers

Cheers

It's probably a bit too much for you but I've a Falcon that's not working (I've no time to try fixing it - I did some basic troubleshooting but no luck, perhaps somebody more experienced and with proper tools can fix it)... Anyway - the case and keyboard are in great shape - no scratches, damage etc. It's UK version.
I'd need to get 600 Euro for it (so again - probably not for you ;)) but I thought you might want to consider it ;)

It's probably a bit too much for you but I've a Falcon that's not working (I've no time to try fixing it - I did some basic troubleshooting but no luck, perhaps somebody more experienced and with proper tools can fix it)... Anyway - the case and keyboard are in great shape - no scratches, damage etc. It's UK version.
I'd need to get 600 Euro for it (so again - probably not for you ;)) but I thought you might want to consider it ;)

Hi
thanks for the offer, PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom