Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atari 520STFM Software

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Closed Atari 520STFM Software

    I've just picked up an Atari 520STFM to have a play with.

    Although it came with the 3 Discovery Pack manuals and the Atari Owner's Manual there is no software.

    I'm looking for the discs that came with the manuals to be able to play with it.

    I'm not looking for boxed versions - I'm looking for a cheap solution so loose floppies are fine.

    Thanks
    Last edited by davideo; 25 September 2018, 23:05. Reason: Typo

  • #2
    I used to have them all - til pretty recently - but I can't be sure what happened to them - they're maybe boxed-up "somewhere".

    If I do find them, you can have them for the price of the postage, David.
    ORIC, ATARI 8bit Classic, AMIGA and ACORN NUT.Keep it RETRO, you renegades...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by baz67 View Post
      I used to have them all - til pretty recently - but I can't be sure what happened to them - they're maybe boxed-up "somewhere".

      If I do find them, you can have them for the price of the postage, David.
      Thank you

      Comment


      • #4
        Still looking for these so I can have a play

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi,

          Check your PM, David - something's just resurfaced in the Baz Biome mancave which could be of interest.

          Cheers!

          Baz
          ORIC, ATARI 8bit Classic, AMIGA and ACORN NUT.Keep it RETRO, you renegades...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by baz67 View Post
            Hi,

            Check your PM, David - something's just resurfaced in the Baz Biome mancave which could be of interest.

            Cheers!

            Baz
            Deal agreed and payment sent.

            Thanks

            Comment


            • #7
              Cheers, David.

              I appreciate your offer as this pack I found wasn't the original loose ones I was thinking of - hence why I asked for a 'donation'.

              Payment received and package on its way later today.

              Best wishes.

              Baz
              ORIC, ATARI 8bit Classic, AMIGA and ACORN NUT.Keep it RETRO, you renegades...

              Comment


              • #8
                @baz67

                Thank you.

                I'll leave the thread open for now just in case the other software surfaces

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by baz67 View Post
                  Cheers, David.

                  I appreciate your offer as this pack I found wasn't the original loose ones I was thinking of - hence why I asked for a 'donation'.

                  Payment received and package on its way later today.

                  Best wishes.

                  Baz
                  Arrived today. Just got to find time over the weekend to have a play

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Excellent - enjoy, Dave!
                    ORIC, ATARI 8bit Classic, AMIGA and ACORN NUT.Keep it RETRO, you renegades...

                    Comment

                    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
                    Working...
                    X