No announcement yet.

CD32 NOS PAL, Discount exclusive to Amibay Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i already have a NOS CD32, but sooner or later i also will take one of yours.
    Maybe on september i'll declare interest in this topic, unfortunately now i'm short of money.
    Just one question: what kind of power supply does the package include? American or European?
    1xA1200 NOS, 1xCD32 NOS, 1xA600HD

Comment

Want one

Interested in a PAL version. I will send a PM

Comment

payment recived from NemoGoesSushi i will ship today

Comment

I actually bought a nos cd32 from you recently (and have had it a few weeks and its brilliant thanks!), but there were no "discounted ones for amibay members" avail, so did that chap above manage to get a discount, if so how?

cheers

Comment

Nope. Paid price in the online store.

Comment

glad you like it nixxjsteve where is my positive feedback??

Comment

Received

Received it yesterday

No clue why DHL gave it the tour of europe

Left positive feedback ..

cheers mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by NemoGoesSushi View Post
                  Received it yesterday

No clue why DHL gave it the tour of europe

Left positive feedback ..

cheers mate!!
                  Today I got home to see the package and try out the CD32 but what I saw was not a NOS CD32

Used PSU with a cut off cable
                  Scratch on the "new" CD32
                  unpacked and soiled/wrinkled papers

Not happy mate!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

well from what I see on the link in the first post, the CD32 is used and not NOS...maybe that explains the condition of the unit NemoGoesSushi received??

Comment

i admit iam responsible for the power supply i cut it so i can test it for you just like i mention to you via pm as for the scratch and the paper it wasn't like this when i sent them to you i check and i test every item twice before i ship cause iam selling an 18 years old product. and wy you dident mention that your cd32 was detained by ur customs and got inspected??

cause iam sure those scratches wasn't there ..
                      Last edited by carlo3do; 18 September 2011, 08:31.

Comment

Originally posted by carlo3do View Post
                        i admit iam responsible for the power supply i cut it so i can test it for you just like i mention to you via pm as for the scratch and the paper it wasn't like this when i sent them to you i check and i test every item twice before i ship cause iam selling an 18 years old product. and wy you dident mention that your cd32 was detained by ur customs and got inspected??

cause iam sure those scratches wasn't there ..
                        @HalkX Correct, the original post was for a used unit, I went however for the extra $$ and get the NOS version

@Carlo3do Correct, it was delayed by a few hours for paperwork but they don't unpack goods.. they look inside to see if what is mentioned on the paperwork matches the content so i don't think they damaged the device or unpacked stuff and cut cables.

I saw you sent me a PM so we can take it up there.. was just quite saddened to see the outcome.

---------- Post added at 11:00 ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 ----------

I taken this up with Carlos and he suggested either sending a new PSU and pay for postage only OR get one for free and ship this one back. Either way it means about $25 in costs.. Problem (if I may call it a problem) is that the units Carlos has are all with cut cables so I will search one on EvilBay instead.

.. but a solution was offered at least and that I respect.

Comment

hi this is how all my power supply and the stock that came to my country look i am not an expert i will let the pic tell you wy i cut NemoGoesSushi power for any of you who want to buy from me this is how the power look
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by carlo3do View Post
                            hi this is how all my power supply and the stock that came to my country look i am not an expert i will let the pic tell you wy i cut NemoGoesSushi power for any of you who want to buy from me this is how the power look
                            sh*t happens as they say .. not angry mate.. just a shame I passed on a true NOS option I had in favor of your NIB option.

-- update for 19 September 2011 --

Talking to Carlos to discuss the options. Sending backwards and forwards stuff (Lebanon) is to dear. Suggested a discount for $35 such that a NOS PSU can be bought since he has only ones with cut cables.. and then sell the CD32 to find a true NOS in the end.
                            Last edited by iRetrOVolver; 19 September 2011, 08:26.

Comment

Marcel check ur pm problem solved ....

Comment

Solution found

Yes we have resolved the matter. Carlo will refund the $35 as suggested

Comment