This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold Amiga 4000D

Hi for sale My personnel Amiga 4000D in fully working condition its been sitting 2 years in my office i just dont have time to play anymore..

it come with original keyboard and original amiga mouse tank

the power supply was original 110v so i changed to atx 110v 220v power but i kept the original metal housing

3.1 Kikstart roms 3640 cpu have 8 gb hdd cdrom and floppy, workbench 3.1 whd load installed with games 2mb chip ram and 16mb fast ram no damage to the mother board where the battery is but i believe it need changing as its still the original one asking 500$ + shipping please check the pic

Last edited by carlo3do; 20 January 2014, 10:13.

You need to state a price for your Miggy.
    A500 user

Comment

declare interest subject to price.

Comment

price added 750$ + shipping

Comment

Originally posted by kurtisebear View Post
          declare interest subject to price.
          FYI, you can't declare interest until an item is priced
          OS4Depot http://www.os4depot.net/ - Its like Aminet for OS4!
          RunInUAE http://cshandley.co.uk/ - No NextGen Amiga should be without this!

Comment

Looks like you have an accelerator also, doesn't look like a 3640 to me .. but I could be wrong .. I am sure one of the experts can identify it for you

Comment

Originally posted by DutchinUSA View Post
              Looks like you have an accelerator also, doesn't look like a 3640 to me .. but I could be wrong .. I am sure one of the experts can identify it for you
              Looks like a GVP T-Rex to me.

http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/gforce4040
              A500 user

Comment

i realy dont know but the previous owner used to render animation for tv commercial on it it was staked with 3 big cart one gvp and one genloc or something and one internet card but i removed them it was too crowded inside

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

this is a close pic if that what ur trying to identify if this GVP T-Rex its 250E by it self wy no on is interested in my amiga ??
                Last edited by carlo3do; 12 November 2013, 15:03.

Comment

@Laudrup

It looks like you're right

This would make a great project base, add RTG and you have one hack of a A4000 nice setup. A proper Accelerator with local Fast Ram & Fast SCSI-2 really makes a difference. (Although it looks like SCSI is an optional module)

Just a note for the buyer the accelerator take special GVP simms, it would be worth confirming how much Ram is on the GVP as this will probably sway the buyer.

Good luck with your sale, a great setup for sure
                  My YouTube Channel:

CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200D + BPPC/BVision/SCSI2SD, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

Comment

OK theese r the card was staked in my Amiga 4000D can an expert identify them
                    for me what they do and what they worth and if any of these card will make my Amiga run faster thank you in advance

Comment

Hi,

top one is a network card, an AE2000-100, info here:

http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.co...t.aspx?id=1527

The 2nd is a Graphics card (RTG) by Great Valley Products and is called the Impact Vision 24, more here:

http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.co...ct.aspx?id=450

The 3rd one down is a Fastlane Z3 by Phase 5. It's a combined SCSI controller and Zorro III memory card. More info here:

http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.co...t.aspx?id=1231

Unfortunately, we can't discuss prices or 'worth' here....

Looks like it was a well-spec'd setup though, and a great find!

EDIT: Found the 4th one, it's a high-end video editing card by Applied Magic Inc. Info here:

http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.co...ct.aspx?id=475

Bad news for it is though...
                      The card requires the supplied "BreakOut Box" which contains all the video connectors for the card. Without the BreakOut Box, the card cannot be used.

HTH!
                      Last edited by RichyV; 14 November 2013, 10:00.
                      CD32 + SX-1 |A1200+ Blizzard 040 | A4000D + WarpEngine 40MHz + FastATA + CV64/3D
                      Others: ZX81 + DK'Tronics k/b | ZX Spectrum 48k + Interface 1 | BBC Model B + CF/USB + 6502 2nd Proc
                      GONE but not forgotten: Amiga 500 + MegaChip + Supra Turbo 28 + GVP Impact A500-HD+

Comment

thank you RichyV can you pm me the prices please and is there a pic of this "BreakOut Box" maybe i contact the guy and ask if he still have it..

i forgot about this also came with it is this the "BreakOut Box"??

Last edited by carlo3do; 14 November 2013, 10:47.

Comment

hi richyv can you update your profile to nearest town or city please

carlo3d0 you cannot ask for prices here it is part of our rules

thankyou
                          Last edited by johnim; 14 November 2013, 12:42.
                          Gone but not forgotten. RIP John.

Comment

Hi,

@carlo3do:

On your photos is RGB splitter for IV 24 card.

BreakOut Box is 19” unit designed for installation in rack.

Regards, Sveta

Comment

I see you have listed an accelerator for sale, is the same one offered here?

Just to avoid any confusion for anyone who might be interested and avoid disappointment.
                              My YouTube Channel:

CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200D + BPPC/BVision/SCSI2SD, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

Comment