This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Poland

Hi my name is Daniel and I'm polish Amiga fan. I'm using Amigas (with some breaks) from 1994 till now. I started with A500, then I had A1200 and finally A4000T with CS060/50 and CV64 3D. In early 2001 I sold my A4k and bought A1200T with Mediator and Apollo 1240/40. In 2002 I sold it but I always had some stock A1200 that was waiting for better times

Few months ago I finally found some time and money to restore my Amiga hobby. I took my old A1200 and made some improvements. I bought E/Box tower, Meidiator, Voodoo3, Apollo 1240/40 (changed to Apollo 1260/80, and waiting for BPPC) with 64MB RAM, HD floppy, Spider USB, CD. Now I'm fixing OS in order to work on my Amiga once again.

I also have A500 with 1MB RAM and stock CD32 (which I think is very interesting game maschine and it's sad that C= wasted such a good project).

Meanwhile I'm looking for A4000 and I hope to find a good one on AmiBay.

Sorry for bad english, but I wasn't using it for a long, long time.

Daniel
    www.retroami.com.pl

Welcome aboard Daniel mate.
    I'm pretty sure that Amibay will fulfill your Amiga needs. Thanks for sharing your Amiga History. I really hope you'll find whatever you seek.

Btw your english is really good so no worries
    Visit my Amiga Blog: http://www.mfilos.com
    - A600: Vampire V2, 128MB, A604n, 16GB CF, Indivision ECS, RapidRoad USB, Ratte's auto RTG/ECS switch, Gotek w/HxC-LCD + Slim floppy (internal)

Comment

Oh hi!
      "I used to be an Amiga user, then I took an arrow in the knee."

Comment

welcome!@
        Aacheron and slk486 are my heroes
        A1200D mfilos ed. : ACA 1231/42 , Indivision MK2 , IDEfix Express , Subway , PicoPSU 120w custom 3.9 ROM/OS

Comment

Welcome to the mad house my friend.
          “First learn computer science and all the theory. Next develop a programming style. Then forget all that and just hack.”
          (George Carrette)

Comment

Hello ITU/Daniel and Welcome aboard!
            CBM AMIGA: 500/600/1000/1200/2000/3000D/A3000T /CD32/A4000T+CSPPC+PicassoIV+Deneb...No CDTV
            CBM: VIC20/C64/C128/C128D/SX64
            ATARI: 65XE/520ST/1040ST

Comment

Last year in December I decided to start web store with Amiga hardware as we had lack of new hardware in Poland.

Firstly I wanted to sell only in Poland but after a while I noticed that there are some foreign customers who buys in RretroAmi. So here I'm on Amibay and maybe some of You will find my little RetroAmi store usefull.
              www.retroami.com.pl

Comment

Welcome Daniel.
                You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
                you is a forest. A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully.

> GO EAST

Comment

Hi Daniel just sent you an email enquiring about a possible sale

Comment

PM replied.
                    www.retroami.com.pl

Comment

Daniel you are not an Amibay Retail Virgin no more, i broke your cherry !!
                      Last edited by supaduper; 10 December 2013, 17:04.

Comment

hi superduper and Daniel if you have made a sale can you please make a thread for it

thankyou
                        Gone but not forgotten. RIP John.

Comment

Originally posted by johnim View Post
                          hi superduper and Daniel if you have made a sale can you please make a thread for it

thankyou
                          Hi John
                          I did it through his retail store so no record is required is there ?
                          Last edited by supaduper; 10 December 2013, 17:19.

Comment

ok superduper
                            Gone but not forgotten. RIP John.

Comment