Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amiga and Game Gear Recapping Services & Refurbished Amiga's UK Based

Checkout my Amiga recapping services, I'm based in the UK I can offer:

• Complete Amiga family recapping service (500,600,1200,CD32,2000,3000,4000, 4000T).
    • Game Gear recaps. (full inc power board)
    • Offer both good brand (Panasonic) electrolytic capacitors or Polymer if you prefer (these will never leak).
    • IC replacement to PLCC socketed versions.
    • CD32 Laser replacement or adjustment service.
    • Amiga 4000 RTC circuit replacement.
    • Vampire card flashing and capacitor mod.
    • Amiga repairs are offered at times depending on how busy I am with the above work but repairs take time to complete so please be aware ask for the current turn around is.
    • Refurbished Amiga 500,600,1200,CD32's (when available).
    • IDE Header Replacement
    • SIMM Socket Replacement
    • Worldwide shipping available.

By all means checkout my work at www.amigapassion.co.uk (and see why you need to recap before you have issues), by all means follow me on Facebook 'Amigapassion' and or Instagram for daily Amiga goodness.

I have excellent feedback and is well know in Amiga groups.

Any questions drop me a message via Amibay!
    Last edited by RetroPassion; 21 June 2020, 07:27. Reason: added services
    Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range also Apple, Sega, Nintendo consoles and computers. - Check out our work on Facebook, Instagram and our website - www.retropassion.co.uk

Interested in Cd32 recap PM sent

Comment

Replied - Thanks!
      Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range also Apple, Sega, Nintendo consoles and computers. - Check out our work on Facebook, Instagram and our website - www.retropassion.co.uk

Comment

update Amiga CD32 and Amiga 600 send for Recap Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by scipioafricanus View Post
          update Amiga CD32 and Amiga 600 send for Recap Thanks
          Package received!

Comment

Hi there, how much is a GG recap? I have my original 91 Game Gear that is a bit poorly!
            Love consoles and computers, all welcome in my collection!

Comment

Hello!

Sorry for the delay never saw this! GG recap £35.00

Thanks!

Steve

Originally posted by BrooksterMax View Post
              Hi there, how much is a GG recap? I have my original 91 Game Gear that is a bit poorly!

Comment

Added these 2 services below:

• IDE Header Replacement
                • SIMM Socket Replacement

Thanks!

Comment

Request 1 x CD32 and 1 x Amiga 600 Premium Recap please.
                  Got too many Amigas, Think I gotta problem

Comment

interested in cd32 recap

Comment

https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApWyeyufAXvigexWvXBmg1MACFy4Kg

premium cd32 recap, done, paid and now awaiting delivery pending tuesday 4/ 06/ 19
                      Last edited by uigiflip; 2 June 2019, 14:58. Reason: added link of photos
                      UltimateMiSTer.com ultimate and blissbox versions, A500plus with pistorm 3+, Replay Vidor, Replay DE 10 nano firmware, Mike J's Replay 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoBaWt5gYuRVGs8Ip0qS_vA

Comment

Hi matey, declaring interest in A1200 1D.4 motherboard repair - was working until shortly after adding a connector for a clockport expander to the rear of the board; now no sync or occasional red screen. Would also like the IDE connector replaced also as it doesn't always detect a connected drive, and the on-board 68EC020 removed as it's just generating heat without reason. In addition, Could I have an FZ-357A recapped? I wouldn't be disassembling the drive though, as I don't want to knock it out of alignment. Thanks!

Edit: I fixed the board; decided to reflow the pins that I'd soldered to, and that seems to have been the issue. Reflowed the IDE pins too just to be sure; but no point sending it off just to remove the processor
                        Last edited by Cozzer79; 10 June 2019, 18:05.

Comment

Good to hear!!!!! Ejoy!

Originally posted by Cozzer79 View Post
                          Hi matey, declaring interest in A1200 1D.4 motherboard repair - was working until shortly after adding a connector for a clockport expander to the rear of the board; now no sync or occasional red screen. Would also like the IDE connector replaced also as it doesn't always detect a connected drive, and the on-board 68EC020 removed as it's just generating heat without reason. In addition, Could I have an FZ-357A recapped? I wouldn't be disassembling the drive though, as I don't want to knock it out of alignment. Thanks!

Edit: I fixed the board; decided to reflow the pins that I'd soldered to, and that seems to have been the issue. Reflowed the IDE pins too just to be sure; but no point sending it off just to remove the processor

Comment

Are you able to recap my FZ-357A for me? I think it's a single cap, but they're apparently prone to leaking - would hate for it to die on me! Wouldn't mind the LED being removed from it too

Comment

Sure, it has 6 caps... PM me whenever

Thanks!

Originally posted by Cozzer79 View Post
                              Are you able to recap my FZ-357A for me? I think it's a single cap, but they're apparently prone to leaking - would hate for it to die on me! Wouldn't mind the LED being removed from it too

Comment